robpoe

Hello from Kansas City ..

1968_Skamper

Well, Hello from Webb City MO.......

chinacat

Quote from: turkeman66720hello all from south east kansas

New to PU camping living in NE Kansas

Have taken the camper so far to:

Council Grove lake.  It was a great place to camp, not too busy very good for the kids.

Clinton Lake Near Lawrence KS (for the Wakarusa music fest)

Where are the other good spots in KS?

ksugrad

Quote from: turkeman66720hello all from south east kansas

Hello from eastern Kansas.

Freetime

Hello from Lake of the Ozarks, in S. Central MO. The local Lake Ozark campground is pretty good. Not many electric water front spots, but very nice. I did the Bennett Springs Trout fishery last week by Lebenon MO. Not impressed. Smelled like fish everywhere we went, and not all fresh. The Ranger was very nosey. Stopped by several times after dark unannounced to see what we were doing. BS!
Hoping to due a few more Southern MO's before winter. Tablerock, Bullshoals and hit the out skirts of Branson. I'm not into the tourist crap, but the surrounding area is just beautiful. Small mountains, tons of camping, and awesome fall colors. Highly recomended for midwesterners.

Missouri is a great place for camping!

robpoe

Quote from: FreetimeI did the Bennett Springs Trout fishery last week by Lebenon MO. Not impressed. Smelled like fish everywhere we went, and not all fresh. The Ranger was very nosey.
Missouri is a great place for camping!

Try camping at Fort Niangua River Resort.  Do the river trip.  Easy to canoe (or raft, but if you're going to raft, have at least 3 adults!).  It's right there, a few miles from State Park - they have the big boy spots (for the big campers) but they also have a field down the hill (and whoa, howdy, better drive down that thing slow and easy to miss the boulder rocks) that DOES have electric sites (20 AMP standard plugs).

Owners have changed a few times but always seem to be really nice people.

KawKamper

I was hoping there is a Camper club in Kansas.  We are coming from Pennsylvania and moving to Kansas City, probably in the Spring.  I don't expect the house to sell during the fall or winter.  I currently belong to the "Campers of the original Colonies" COTOC . I am hoping your group could use another member.  Where do you like to go, how often, how many members do you have etc.etc. Looking forward to meeting your gang.

Sara Strong

mhun553m

Hey, anybody out there?
Been really cold this last week. Can't wait till spring. LOL