Link to Central Texas Popupcampers

Started by Jaycokid, Jun 11, 2007, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaycokid

This link used to be here, don't kow what happened to it. For those interested

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralTexasPopupCampers/

MJohn

You know whenever I've tried to access that link it says it's no longer available.
But I'd be interested to know about a club/group of Texas (especially DFW campers) pop upper's who would like to gather a few times a year and well just visit and have fun, and do whatever suites ya. Some people like to have craft shows, jewelry or gem shows, fishing stuff, hikers, whatever it doesn't matter to me we just enjoy the company of other people who like to camp and just visiting around a campfire.

MJ

North Texas Camper

Link must be on the blink. . . .

I agree that more Texas campers should post and at some time during the year get together around the fire and get to know one another

E3-n-Austin

When you click on the link, it takes you to a Yahoo page that says that group doesn't exist.

br9

Quote from: MJohnYou know whenever I've tried to access that link it says it's no longer available.
But I'd be interested to know about a club/group of Texas (especially DFW campers) pop upper's who would like to gather a few times a year and well just visit and have fun, and do whatever suites ya. Some people like to have craft shows, jewelry or gem shows, fishing stuff, hikers, whatever it doesn't matter to me we just enjoy the company of other people who like to camp and just visiting around a campfire.

MJ
We are in Fort Worth ourselves  and would not mind a get together that does not include a 4 or 5 hour drive there are several places around here to camp  we use holiday park in Benbrook alot because it is only about 15 minutes from us makes for very easy weekend camping it would be nice to meet a few other people around this area

North Texas Camper

Quote from: br9We are in Fort Worth ourselves  and would not mind a get together that does not include a 4 or 5 hour drive there are several places around here to camp  we use holiday park in Benbrook alot because it is only about 15 minutes from us makes for very easy weekend camping it would be nice to meet a few other people around this area

I would be interested in a weekend camping trip. I am not familiar with holiday park in Benbrook. What can you tell me about it.  My other half  is more familiar with the fort worth side of life.

We have tent camped at Grapvine and alot at Texoma. Recent trip to Meridian State Park was nice.

Looking to camp towards the end of February, the pup should be ready for our first outing by then.

We will be going to the Dallas RV show in 2 weeks to see all the new stuff.

br9

Quote from: North Texas CamperI would be interested in a weekend camping trip. I am not familiar with holiday park in Benbrook. What can you tell me about it.  My other half  is more familiar with the fort worth side of life.

We have tent camped at Grapvine and alot at Texoma. Recent trip to Meridian State Park was nice.

Looking to camp towards the end of February, the pup should be ready for our first outing by then.

We will be going to the Dallas RV show in 2 weeks to see all the new stuff.
Nothing special about park just super close to home about half the sites have water and elec. most are pretty shaded fairly clean restrooms and bathhouses i can leave home and be set up and relaxing in an hour or less best part we will be there one of the last 2 weekends in march maybe we will see you there

North Texas Camper

Thanks for the info.

We will be taking the pup out on its first trip with us this weekend. She still hasn't told me where though.

br9

Quote from: North Texas CamperThanks for the info.

We will be taking the pup out on its first trip with us this weekend. She still hasn't told me where though.
I would love to be going somewhere but wifes mother has been in hospital since dec. 13th so we dont get to far away thats why i told her we will go late march and we will still be close enough to go visit have fun this weekend let us know how it goes hopefully nice and smooth

ntxgrandma

Try here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntxca/

They began as popup owners but have branched out.  I've not been camping with them, but have been reading about their campouts for many years.  Looks like they have a good time as a group.