2010 Halloween Rally T-Shirt Design Contest

Started by dkutz, Jul 12, 2010, 08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkutz

Posted this to the new Forum, but for those of you that have not made the switch...Just Do It, if not heres the info...

Hey SCCampers!!  It's time to start thinking about the T-shirt design for the 2010 Rally!

Once again we will hold a contest for the annual "Trick Or Treat Rally" t-shirt. Instead of me coming up with a design, I am leaving it all up to you. Heres the plan.

Designs are due to me by August 31st.
Design should include "SCCampers" and "8th Annual Trick or Treat Rally"
Designs need to be "appropriate"
Designs done by the kids prefered, but not mandatory.
Shirts will be ORANGE this year!
I really don't care who submits the design, in the end the winner will be chosen by all of you, so the more the merrier. Just remember the shirts are ORANGE.

As for the designs, depending on what you come up with, if the design is good enough to go straight on the shirt, I can scan it and put it in. If the concept is good but needs some help for it to work for a shirt I can mess with it, to get it to work. design it, post it here, and then we can have everyone vote for the final design.

You can post it here, or email it to me and I will post it, or if you aren't able to post it you could send it to me by mail. I can edit it from pretty much any file format, PDF Jpeg, what ever. Just remember the shirts are ORANGE.

Winning Design gets free shirts for their whole family.!!!