News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Negative Buoyancy Rally

Started by SactoCampers, Jan 14, 2003, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hey folks,
 This forum is active so lets get posting.   Only two more days till Chabot and the weather looks like its going to be nice to us.

SactoCampers

NickOkay,

So who s bringing what to the potluck? Rumor has it that you all have been doing appetizers instead of main dishes? [8D]

We ll bring some french bread and spinach dip.

Thank god g-whiz has the shrimp covered!

Nick

NickI m bringing what I did last time cause everyone seemed to enjoy it.  Smoked Oysters and Sardines.  Only instead of crackers I m bringing some french bread.

The appetizer dinner worked out well though.  We must have ate dinner for at least two hours.  It was great!

g-whiz

NickWe ve got the shrimp covered! [8D]  And, I made my infamous caramel corn.  I have the recipe for you, Rita.

Nick

NickGeorgeanne,
 Have you and Scott been getting ready for Zoom?  Hey, instead of saying Zoom you have to use the Kazoo.[&:]

gsm x2

NickMike,

Thanks for the Zoom reminder.  I saw that G had some of that " easy listening"  music to take up with us.  Now we leave the CD s at home and practice KaZoom for 5 - 7 hours on the way up.

gsm x2

g-whiz

Nick
QuoteHave you and Scott been getting ready for Zoom? Hey, instead of saying Zoom you have to use the Kazoo.

QuoteThanks for the Zoom reminder. I saw that G had some of that " easy listening"  music to take up with us. Now we leave the CD s at home and practice KaZoom for 5 - 7 hours on the way up.

I hadn t even thot about Zoom lately and will practice, but NOT for 5 - 7 hours!!!  After the wine tasting any practice will most likely be for nothing anyway.  KaZoom is a GREAT name, btw.

Hybrid Holly

NickZoom! Zoom! Zoom!  Can t wait!  G and G, drive carefully...and everyone else too.  Hey Sactocamper, when are you heading down?

SactoCampers

Hybrid Holly
QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!  Can t wait!  G and G, drive carefully...and everyone else too.  Hey Sactocamper, when are you heading down?

Sometime in the afternoon when Mrs. Sacto returns from work, which varies quite a bit. I m hoping around 3, but probably closer to 4-4:30. I thought about us caravaning down but I can t  pin down a reliable depature time.

Hybrid Holly

Nick
QuoteSometime in the afternoon when Mrs. Sacto returns from work, which varies quite a bit. I m hoping around 3, but probably closer to 4-4:30. I thought about us caravaning down but I can t pin down a reliable depature time.

OK, I am going to try to get on the road sooner than that.