News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: NNC - One year and counting

Started by , Sep 25, 2003, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Was just messing around updating the website when I realized our official anniversary date of the forming of NNC was 9/17.  We even had a rally that weekend and no glasses were lifted to its honnor.  Oh, well guess that means we will have to do double toasts at the next rally[8D]

NickWell, Congratulations to us!
 I ll drink to that!

Red neff Barchetta

NickGet out the beer bong (not that I d know anything about that of course)!  Whoohoo!
 I wonder on what anniversary we will all have non-PU s, ha?  Year 6 or 7 for us most likely, giving most of the thanks to the trusty drill!!

Surfcal

NickI picked this thread because it s sort of appropriate, an anniversary of sorts.  Anyway, here it goes.  The pledge drive:

More than half of NNC s Rabble Rousing resolves on the Nick-Neff-Cough website.  A lot of our pictures and history is on the website.  All year long, 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, NNC parties on the net at a place called Nick-Neff-Cough dot org.  It has also been where we organize our rallies.

The website is not only a place where we display our shenanigans, but it is also our community effort to yell out loud our delight at the camaraderie and friendship of our organization that isn t really an organization.

And, we can use your help in keeping this program afloat.  For merely pennies a week, you can help keep an institution alive.  There are many websites that have been abandoned, abused and ignored, but the NNC website is alive, well-kept by dedicated webmasters.  We need your help.

A few dollars will keep the site fed.  Perhaps, it can even be granted an education (highly doubtful).  So many websites have gone hungry, but a few of your precious dollars can keep this from happening.  With your donation and as a sponsor, you will receive regular email  updates of your website.

The biggest joy you will receive is that you have contributed to the healthy life of a website.  It will be clothe and fed properly.  Pixel by pixel, life will flow back into the site, colors will be more vibrant and the rowdiness will get more obnoxious.  So please, consider making a much needed contribution to Ncik-Neff-Cough dot org.

Surfcal

P.S.  All donations (about $ 3 - $5) should be PayPalled to Nick.

pcmom

SurfcalSurfcal - that was well said[:)]  

I ve made my contribution to Nick via Paypal[:D][:D][:D]

Red neff Barchetta

NickHere s my plan;

Give Nick some money, but then drink that much of his beer.

ckkevin

Nick,

Sent some pay-pal cash your way :cool: Thanks for all the hard work guys.

SCCS

Quote from: I ve made my contribution to Nick via Paypal

Sorry about this NICK I forgot all about it.Since I don't have an Paypal account I will send you a check.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!