News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Farewell Trip

Started by towrod, Sep 01, 2004, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

towrod

Well this weekend will be our last outing in our HiLo Towlite trailer!
:! - Bon Voyage - :! [/color]

:( :%

It has been "in the family" for 21/2 years and now that the end is near I almost feel sad to say goodbye.  I will be taking more pictures than usual and will be sure to take some inside shots for the scrapbook.

We've had lots of good times camping with good friends.

Our new trailer is on its way from Indiana and we should take delivery next week! :D

SCCS

I know I said this before but, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW TRAILER AND TRUCK. Have a great weekend camping.

gsm x2

Rod and Debbie---have a great bon voyage trip. Will this be remembered as the camper that started it all?  As we travel around, often people will walk over from their big motorhome and say, "We used to have a pop-up.  We loved it," with a fond look in their eyes.  You'll probably say the same when you see HiLos

Scott

towrod

Thanks Scott and Carrie - this will be our first camping trip on the labor day weekend.
I think The Original Scott may be right - I'll be sure to stop and talk to anyone in the campground with a HiLo.  Assuming I ever see another one.  They are rare out west.

The nice thing is that I know our Towlite is going to a good home.
The new owners-to-be advertised in the paper looking for a used HiLo(see I told you they're rare) the same week we decided to sell ours.  They've been waiting patiently for almost 2 months while we finished out the camping season.  I know they'll take good care of "our" trailer and enjoy it for years to come. :)

towrod

Sigh!
The Towlite is as clean (and empty :( ) as the day we bought it and it will be gone to it's new home on Wednesday.  

BUT
Our new trailer has arrived at the Dealer safely and will be all ready to be picked up on Friday :D

zymomyz

Quote from: towrodSigh!
The Towlite is as clean (and empty :( ) as the day we bought it and it will be gone to it's new home on Wednesday.  

BUT
Our new trailer has arrived at the Dealer safely and will be all ready to be picked up on Friday :D

Rod,

How's the new rig ???

towrod

Quote from: zymomyzRod,

How's the new rig ???

Hiya Steve,

The new rig is GREAT :-()  Thanks for asking.
It is much roomier than the Towlite and we are still trying to decide
where to stow everything.  It tows great behind the GMC.
The dealer forgot to add the bike rack and 2nd battery but that will be resolved this week.   We're really looking forward to our next trip - up to Van Damme SP in October. :D