News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

We finally did it!!!

Started by OC Campers, Aug 16, 2004, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

Well friends, the OC Campers are soon to be the EX-OC Campers.  We will be on our way to Sacramento this Saturday.  We were lucky and sold our townhouse in Fountain Valley in 2 days and headed up north to find a new home.  We bought a home in Rocklin and should take possession of it this Thursday if all goes well.  Finally!!   It only took Randy's company 14 months to figure it out.

We are looking forward to camping with the NNC'ers on a regular basis.

Jacqui

calstate360

Quote from: OC CampersWell friends, the OC Campers are soon to be the EX-OC Campers. We will be on our way to Sacramento this Saturday. We were lucky and sold our townhouse in Fountain Valley in 2 days and headed up north to find a new home. We bought a home in Rocklin and should take possession of it this Thursday if all goes well. Finally!! It only took Randy's company 14 months to figure it out.

We are looking forward to camping with the NNC'ers on a regular basis.

Jacqui
Congratulations!!! Does that mean you will become PC Campers?
We're up the freeway about 15 mi. from you.
Sal

Surfcal

Jacqui and Randy:

Congratrulations.  It'll be good to have more folks up here joining the Sacramento contingency.  There's already a bunck of rallies in the works, so get ready for a lot of outdoor activity.

We're looking forward to it.

Surfcal

Ca-girl

Well it's about time!!  We'll have to have a proper housewarming party when you get here.  You DO have room in your backyard for four or five popups and a campfire, don't you?

otter

I hope they have room for more than 4 or 5 pop ups in the back yard because we want to join the welcoming committee and I know several others who will be delighted to be included also.
Welcome to God's Country:
Raider Land;  
democracy with a small D-land...
etc.  
You'll love the change...
Now,go hug a tree and the initiation will be over!

OC Campers

Quote from: Ca-girlWell it's about time!! We'll have to have a proper housewarming party when you get here. You DO have room in your backyard for four or five popups and a campfire, don't you?
Actually, we could probably fit 3 or 4 popups in the back and side yard.  The previous owners went crazy with cement and pretty much cemented the whole rear and side yard.  All we have to do is make a gate in the fence and VOILA, instant camping area.  I am ready to party whenever you guys are.  

Jacqui

OC Campers

Quote from: otterI hope they have room for more than 4 or 5 pop ups in the back yard because we want to join the welcoming committee and I know several others who will be delighted to be included also.
Welcome to God's Country:
Raider Land;
democracy with a small D-land...
etc.
You'll love the change...
Now,go hug a tree and the initiation will be over!
All I have to do is hug a tree?  Hooray, I can do that!!  Looking forward to camping with all of you.

Jacqui

SCCS

CONGRATULATIONS, Randy & Jacqui on the move up north. Hope to see you soon at a NNC Rally.

g-whiz

Hey Jacqui & Randy!  Congratulations on the ease of your transfer.  Except for the 14 months it took for it to happen, it sounds like things are moving smoothly!  No matter what, you'll be camping with us!!!

OC Campers

Hi everyone, just a quick note to let you know we made it North safe and sound.   We are happy to be here and really like the area.  The kids started school this week and are trying hard to adjust.  Hopefully, we will be able to un-earth the popup from the garage and get out camping soon.

Jacqui

calstate360

Quote from: OC CampersHi everyone, just a quick note to let you know we made it North safe and sound. We are happy to be here and really like the area. The kids started school this week and are trying hard to adjust. Hopefully, we will be able to un-earth the popup from the garage and get out camping soon.

Jacqui
Congratulations again, we have a lot of great places to camp at.
Since it's only 100mi. to the coast or the mountains that opens up a lot more opportunities.
Sal

OC Campers

Quote from: calstate360Congratulations again, we have a lot of great places to camp at.
Since it's only 100mi. to the coast or the mountains that opens up a lot more opportunities.
Sal
We are definately looking forward to the camping possibilities.  So far, I haven't made it out of the city of Rocklin but I know there is some beautiful land not too far away.  What are some of the favorite campgrounds in this area?

Jacqui

towrod

Quote from: OC CampersWe are definately looking forward to the camping possibilities.  ... What are some of the favorite campgrounds in this area?

Jacqui

Come on up to Cisco Grove for the labor day weekend!
http://www.campingfriend.com/ciscogrovecampgroundandrvpark/

Less than an hour east on 80 from Rocklin.

OC Campers

Quote from: towrodCome on up to Cisco Grove for the labor day weekend!
http://www.campingfriend.com/ciscogrovecampgroundandrvpark/

Less than an hour east on 80 from Rocklin.
This looks like a really nice cg.  We will have to give it a try.  Randy is an avid fly fisherman and this looks like a great place for him to give it a try.

Jacqui