News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New here and need your prayers.

Started by boncrab, Jul 01, 2004, 08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boncrab

It was so much fun at Pismo. Thank you for including me and my family and for your warmth and friendliness.  I hope to go on many a camping trip with you. Those of you who were at Pismo will know me as Bonnie.

Killer in hearts and a singer.

Well, I'm in need of your prayers. You know that friend my daughter had with her, well it turns out it was more bad news than even I was aware.  She has decided to run away and we are very concerned about her, she is not thinking rightly and could end up getting herself into a lot of trouble.

Please pray that God would turn her heart, I do know that she wants to honor him but she has been hanging with the wrong crowd and we all know how that goes.

Thank you for allowing us to become new friends.
Bonnie

otter

These are very difficult times for kids.  Please know your daughter's friend is i our hearts.  We are scertain that with friends like you and your daughter she will find her way back.  
Hugs..many and heartfelt
Dianne

6Quigs

Quote from: otterThese are very difficult times for kids.  Please know your daughter's friend is i our hearts.  We are scertain that with friends like you and your daughter she will find her way back.  
Hugs..many and heartfelt
Dianne

Dianne you are so right!  I am sorry to hear this news.  Please God she will see the light and return home.  The family is now in our daily prayers.

Margaret