News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

We need your help AGAIN-update

Started by OC Campers, Jul 02, 2004, 11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

Update!!!!
OC Campers got their transfer papers today.  HOORAY!!  FINALLY!!!
It appears most school districts start the end of August up there so that is the move date we are shooting for.  Our house should be up for sale in the next week to 10 days.  I think we have narrowed our choice of cities down to Rocklin/Roseville because of the schools.  We are also looking into Fair Oaks and Carmichael.  I was wondering if anyone could help us out with this.  

This is not a hoax, it is really going to happen.:# :#

Gosh, now what do we call ourselves.  OC Campers won't work anymore.

Jacqui

otter

This friend just moved from Roseville toReno, but she had kids in the school system both elementary and high.  
Email her and tell her I Dianne Otterby) gave you her addy.
I'm of no help over here on the west bay, but it will be nice to have you along on more of our No Cal mini rallies.
Good luck  

sheri_seehorn@hp.com

OC Campers

Thanks Dianne for the input.  We really appreciate it.

Jacqui

Dee4j

I'm glad you're getting your relocation. Kevin is going to be crushed. all I hear when we go to a rally is "is Chris coming and when is he getting here"
I guess this is going to force me to drive north more often.

OC Campers

Quote from: Dee4jI'm glad you're getting your relocation. Kevin is going to be crushed. all I hear when we go to a rally is "is Chris coming and when is he getting here"
I guess this is going to force me to drive north more often.
We could do more "meet in the middle" rmini-rally's.  Chris is pretty sad about the whole thing too.  

Jacqui

Surfcal

Hello Jacqui and Randy:

Congratulations.  You're now going to be part of the Drunk Squad, I know it.

I'm looking forward to your full participation in Nick-Neff-Cough, along with all the RR'ing and shenanigans.

I don't know much about the area you're inquiring about, so I can't offer much help.  But, after all the work is done, I'll be more than happy to provide the drinks and have a full on Northern California welcome.

I volunteer Bee Cee to barbeque, he's the best.  Ralph will provide the tri-tip and fries.  Pete to mix the Blue Fins.  Tania the dominoes game.  And I'll do muisic.

Okie dokie.  Carry on.

Surfcal

OC Campers

Quote from: SurfcalHello Jacqui and Randy:

Congratulations. You're now going to be part of the Drunk Squad, I know it.

I'm looking forward to your full participation in Nick-Neff-Cough, along with all the RR'ing and shenanigans.

I don't know much about the area you're inquiring about, so I can't offer much help. But, after all the work is done, I'll be more than happy to provide the drinks and have a full on Northern California welcome.

I volunteer Bee Cee to barbeque, he's the best. Ralph will provide the tri-tip and fries. Pete to mix the Blue Fins. Tania the dominoes game. And I'll do muisic.

Okie dokie. Carry on.

Surfcal
Sounds good to us Ray.  We are more than ready to become members of the drunk squad and the Ha Ha sisterhood.  If Kevin keeps the Harvey Wallbangers going and my Malibu MaMa's things will be just Hunkie Dorie.  Hopefully, we will be there and able to participate in "Get Lucky by the Lake 2".  We will have to provided the Lovin' with the Dutchoven.

Jacqui

towrod

Quote from: OC CampersUpdate!!!!
OC Campers got their transfer papers today.  HOORAY!!  FINALLY!!!
... I think we have narrowed our choice of cities down to Rocklin/Roseville because of the schools.  We are also looking into Fair Oaks and Carmichael.  I was wondering if anyone could help us out with this.  

This is not a hoax, it is really going to happen.:# :#

Gosh, now what do we call ourselves.  OC Campers won't work anymore.

Jacqui

Born and raised - so to speak :J in Carmichael.
What sort of help would you like?

OC Campers

Thanks Rod,  We just got back tonite from Sacramento.  We are hopefully the proud owners of a nice home in Rocklin.  We should know tomorrow if the owners accepted our offer.  We are so exhausted from house hunting.   If all goes well, we will need to change our screen name by August 31st.  Hooray.

Jacqui