News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Over to the dark side

Started by RTurner, May 15, 2005, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTurner

Hey Everyone,

It's been a LONG time since we've seen/camped with you all.  I very much miss the fun and haha sisters!

Last month we moved over to the dark side and got a Weekend Warrior FS2300 toy hauler.  For those at Pismo last year, it is almost the same as our friends had. With our winter camping and need for storage etc. the hybrid just wasn't working too well.  This one has the gen built in and a huge 100 gal. water tank.

PS-DH moved up to a 2500HD the same week.

Hope we can still go along once in a while (can we retain honorary membership?).  And we will share our generator power on dry camping trips!

OC Campers

Congratulations Rojana on the new setup.  Of course you are still part of Nick Neff Cough.   Nobody is ever turned away.  So signup for a rally and come on down.

Jacqui

gsm x2

Rojana,

Just like Jacqui said....Georgeanne would be very very disappointed if anyone tried to kick you out of NNC just because you got a toy hauler.  Hey, "non-exclusive" is part of our name.

Scott

g-whiz

Hey, Congrats RTurners!  Can't wait to see your new set-up and wish it was going to be sooner rather than later. :% I think there is the possibility of space at Pismo. ;) And, as far as the Ha-Ha Sisterhood goes, I believe you are one of the Charter Members and I also believe that "honorary membership" is only for those who live too far away to camp with us!!  So, you'll just have to stick with the regular membership. :D Have a great time with your new home away from home.