News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Anthony Chabot- April 17-19,2009

Started by miss kathy, Feb 05, 2009, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathyJust bring hamburgers & hotdogs- I will have chicken, make it easy on your self.

katy
I bought some bacon wrapped sirloins at Costco.  Very easy to make.  I will make some Cowboy beans too.

2 more wake ups

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersI bought some bacon wrapped sirloins at Costco.  Very easy to make.  I will make some Cowboy beans too.

2 more wake ups

1 more wake up

boncrab

I had a great time at Anthony Chabot, met a new friend in miss Kathy. Ate way too much good food and got plenty of fresh air and rest.

Can't wait for the next NorCal rally.

Bonnie

Next time I'll break out the beads.

miss kathy

Quote from: boncrabI had a great time at Anthony Chabot, met a new friend in miss Kathy. Ate way too much good food and got plenty of fresh air and rest.

Can't wait for the next NorCal rally.

Bonnie

Next time I'll break out the beads.

I am so glad that you guys made it - it turned out to be a great week-end and I also met a new friend-
see you soon :!

OC Campers

We had a lot of fun too.  Randy has been home sick since we got home.  He went to the Dr. and was told he ran himself down (probably all the traveling he has been doing since January).  Has a huge canker sore on his Uvula (that dangly thing in your throat)  OUCH!!  Hope he feels better, He has to be i Phoenix in the morning.

We are looking forward to the next rally.  

Thank you Kathy for all that you do.
Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersWe had a lot of fun too.  Randy has been home sick since we got home.  He went to the Dr. and was told he ran himself down (probably all the traveling he has been doing since January).  Has a huge canker sore on his Uvula (that dangly thing in your throat)  OUCH!!  Hope he feels better, He has to be i Phoenix in the morning.

We are looking forward to the next rally.  

Thank you Kathy for all that you do.
Jacqui

tell Randy that I hope he feels better- Tell him to take care of himself

See you guys soon

kathy