News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Caswell Memorial State Park-dry camp out

Started by miss kathy, Apr 20, 2009, 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miss kathy

Is anyone interested in doing a dry camp out at Caswell Memorial State Park, Ripon,  Ca-  I am camping the week of July 9-12- for 3 nights if want to come you will need make reservations on reserveamerica.com -

When you are selecting a site need to reserve the 24+site-or the 21+  when you get there you can request what site you want to be in. The area sites 6-52 are a good area-and the sites are good sized.  The showers are clean and close.

The river is alot of fun to play in.

Caswell Memorial State Park is a small, wild refuge in the midst of the Great Central Valley of California. This unique park protects one of the last remaining oak-riparian woodlands that once flourished throughout the valley.

OC Campers

Kathy, when I get into work, i will check the vacation schedule.  Unfortunately, I am our of vacation time.:screwy: :swear: so not too sure if we can afford for me to be off but I will check it out.

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersKathy, when I get into work, i will check the vacation schedule.  Unfortunately, I am our of vacation time.:screwy: :swear: so not too sure if we can afford for me to be off but I will check it out.

Jacqui

I hope so, had a really good time

kathy

OC Campers

The dates are open but I want to wait a little bit to make sure my co-workers aren't wanting the time.  I have been taking off a lot and don't want to make anyone mad.  

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersThe dates are open but I want to wait a little bit to make sure my co-workers aren't wanting the time.  I have been taking off a lot and don't want to make anyone mad.  

Jacqui

That works, I am going to be there for that week-end already

kathy

OC Campers

I looked at the Caswell reservations and they only had 6 sites left so I went ahead and reserved a site.  Not sure if we can go because I haven't talked to Randy yet but at least we have a reservation (Thurs-till Sunday)

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersI looked at the Caswell reservations and they only had 6 sites left so I went ahead and reserved a site.  Not sure if we can go because I haven't talked to Randy yet but at least we have a reservation (Thurs-till Sunday)

Jacqui

Good, hopefully it works out that you guys can come.

kathy :U

OC Campers

It looks like we may have to cancel.  Randy has an inventory in Portland that weekend.  Sometimes they postpone them so I am going to hang on to the reservation for a few more weeks.

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersIt looks like we may have to cancel.  Randy has an inventory in Portland that weekend.  Sometimes they postpone them so I am going to hang on to the reservation for a few more weeks.

Jacqui

hope it works out

kathy