Tacos, rice and beans

Saturday
Breakfast--
   Kathy--sausage and potatoes
   Jacqui--18 pack of eggs and small package of sausage links (I had these
               already).  I will also have cheese left from tacos

Lunch
    Kathy--Pizza dough and sauce
    Jacqui--2lbs shredded mozzarella cheese and black olives.

Dinner--
    ??????????????????

miss kathy

how about what ever meat we want to make= I have an london broil that I can bring- we can make salad -  or mac & cheese- the kids like that - If Kelly want she can make that- it really good

kathy

OC Campers

Quote from: miss kathy;210567how about what ever meat we want to make= I have an london broil that I can bring- we can make salad -  or mac & cheese- the kids like that - If Kelly want she can make that- it really good

kathy
Kelly's mac and cheese is the best.  Hint Hint Hint.

I think I will bring teriyaki chicken and some kind of side dish.

Jacqui

rsgault

Stop!!!!  You all are making us hungry down here.  Boy, we sure wish we could come.  Hope you all have a great campout.

Rich

OC Campers

Thanks Rich.  Wish you could join us.

Jacqui

miss kathy

wished that you guys could come- :-() Can't wait to see you guys in December

miss kathy

boncrab

Hey,

Sorry all, I have been working at work and then taking work home and working at home these days.  On the tail end of a long project.  any free time is doing NOTHIN' and maybe eating...LOL....

I have not even thought about what to eat.  If it's Ok, we will bring whatever meat we like and a dish to share. If I get it together tomorrow I'll try to post something but I think this trip might all be last minute.  Just hollered at Rick to see if he could wash the trailer and take off the tire covers, etc.

Once setup, this is a much needed get away weekend. I don't think I'll be doing much more than making sure Bryan doesn't drown in the lake....LOL.....

Will call first thing in the morning to see if I can get site 51.

miss kathy

Anything you bring will be fine- just show and relax

kathy

[SIZE="7"]One more wake up[/SIZE]

zamboni

We will bring:

Thursday dinner: Steak, pasta, and veggies

Friday breakfast: pancakes
Friday dinner: mexican caesar salad

Saturday breakfast: bacon
Saturday lunch: pizza toppings
Saturday dinner: mac and cheese, veggies

Sunday breakfast: monkey bread

Sound good?  We won't go hungry!

Calstate361

YUM, all sounds good, wish I could join you all.  With all that has been going on, I need the break.  Good news though is that I have received a nice benificiary check from my Dad's life insurance so I'll have just enough money to get the truck transmission fixed.   Hope to make the arrangements in the next few days.   I hope to be able to come to the 49er rally!!!

YAHOO!!:-():#

Joan

zamboni

Was fun... but hot as...

I'm sorry, but lakeside campgrounds in late September in NorCal are not supposed to be 100.  That's just cruel.

Hopefully, 49er (in 3 weeks) will be pleasant and we can forgo the air conditioner!

OC Campers

I agree it was WAY too hot.  But had a good time.  Made it home, took a shower and headed off to work.  Randy has to fly to Phoenix tomorrow too.  
Such is our life:eyecrazy:

Jacqui

miss kathy

ok, you guys whine a little too much- Me with no air conditioner only a fan

It was fun- got home yesterday in 3 1/2 hours - unloaded the truck & trailer.

Picked up Barry & Susan and went and got my trailer- Boy what a fun ride home.  Barry kept saying put your foot on the gas- it was - (not enough)

Made it home safe and I backed it up into the driveway - first try and took a very deep breath- Getting new tires on Wednesday- don't want to trust the ones on there right now.

See everyone in 3 weeks

Miss Kathy
2001 Wander Thor lite:-()- new too me

OC Campers

All right Kathy!!!  You go girl!!!  See you in a few weeks

Jacqui