News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General Coughing and Rousing

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jun 26, 2003, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

This thread is getting a bit long.  Should we close it and start a new one making it an easier read?

Red neff Barchetta

NickNo.
 It s what makes NNC unique here on PUT.
 Although we are about the only ones left here at PUT, lol.

Red neff Barchetta

NickNow if you want to change the " thread starter"  author to you Nick, go for it friend.
 Just wanted to be clear that it has nothing to do with me starting the thread.

SactoCampers

Red neff BarchettaNick decides to wait until it s 91 pages to make a comment about it getting a " little"  long. Nick, do humor us with your mindset as to your determination that 91 pages is " long" . [;)][8D]. I mean, you d think that you d wait for a nice round number like 100 to try and cut the cord.[8D].

6Quigs

SactoCampersI agree with Sacto in waiting till we hit 100 pages.
 That is unless there is a problem with it hitting 100 pages and it possibly blowing up the server or something like that[:o]

SactoCampers

6Quigs

Quoteblowing up the server or something like that[:o]

YEAH!! Fire! Fire!

Nick

NickActually someone, I can t remember who, mentioned it at the rally.  Just thought I would bring it up.  If we do start another one Neff is welcome to start it.[;)]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersHeaven forbid, you re not thinking of getting rid of all 90+ pages, are you????  It s part of NNC.  Don t touch it!!!

6Quigs

Nick
QuoteActually someone, I can t remember who, mentioned it at the rally.
It was the guy is site 220!!

Did anyone ever see or talk to him??

Cottonwooder

Nick
QuoteThis thread is getting a bit long. Should we close it and start a new one making it an easier read?

Oh no, I voted wrong!  Voted " yes"  as in " yes, we should leave the thread alone,"  not " yes"  as in " yes, close it."   Nick, please consider one of those yeses a " no" .  Argh!  I want all 100+ pages.  They are a priceless archive of RRing and Coughing and all that is NNC.

gsm x2

NickFor some reason I can t get he VOTING PAGE to come up.  Did I remember to register when I changed my address???  I can t remember.

In any case, I cast one vote for NO---please leave it the way it is.

gsm x2

Kelly

Nick[font=" comic sans ms" ]I m only an " honorary member"  so I didn t cast an " official"  vote ... but I d say don t start a new one!  You guys are already amazing ~ I think you should go for at least 200 pages ~ never mind 100!!

course, if I m ever going to catch up you all will have to slow down a little bit!!  LOL  [:D]

Kelly (who thanks you for letting her weigh in & hopes you don t share her weight with too many other folks! [;)])[/font]

PtownPopup

NickI vote NO...leave the previous post.  I am still trying to catch up on the history.

[:D]

otter

NickDo not stop this thread.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
 It is history............
 It is R& R at it s best..........
 It is soooooooooooooooo NNC
 I want to see the fireworks when we hit 100............
 Maybe we could time it to be on July 4th.........
 ......and, like my buddy Cottonwooder, I voted incorrectly:  so the vote should read
 Yes: 5
 No: Zoooooooom

g-whiz

NickHey Neff... pass this site along to Amy.  I think it will be eye-opening for all who dare to ask the Oracle!

http://www.buttafly.com/starbucks/index.php