News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: April Rally

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

otterBack from what s turning into traditional Easter dinner at Mimi s, the only place open in town, LOL!  Even Target and Burger King are closed!  (And adding Page 19 to this thread.)[:)]

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteBack from what s turning into traditional Easter dinner at Mimi s, the only place open in town, LOL! Even Target and Burger King are closed! (And adding Page 19 to this thread.)  
 ~Patricia~

Yeah, Cottonwpoder is back from dinner.  We did brunch here.  And an egg hunt.  I didn t finish cleaning up till after 5.  
 When is the party across the hall?  I hope they have some Bailey s Ineed it tonight.

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Oh, DUH!!!  Excuse me, having another brain-fart....  

Egg-sactly why you need to go camping with us in Temecula May 2nd through the 4th.  

PS Happy Easter![:D]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteI am putting 154 pictures on my hard disk. G will grab some of them for WebShots.

TOS, did I miss these, or did you not hoist them?

oldmoose

CottonwooderSince we loaned our digital to our son for his trip to Itally, I still havn t taken the film to Costco yet. Hope to do it tonight and get the CD back tomorrow night.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

QuoteI am putting 154 pictures on my hard disk. G will grab some of them for WebShots.

TOS, did I miss these, or did you not hoist them?

Georgeanne hoisted about 53 of them at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/g_whiz

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteGeorgeanne hoisted about 53 of them at:

And where are the other hundred???  [8D]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

QuoteGeorgeanne hoisted about 53 of them at:

And where are the other hundred???  [8D]

Still on my hard drive.  Quite a few duplications and things like that.  About 86 MG in all, so not really necessary to put out there on WebShots.

Geeze there s a frightening thought.  The hard drive on the first REAL COMPUTER I owned was either 20 or 40 megabytes.  Now I have about that on one memory card and twice that capacity in pictures from one camping trip.

gsm x2

Nick

CottonwooderOk, the time has now come to put this thread to rest.  Besides this time one of the WM requested it.  SLO will be remembered as a great rally where NorCal and SoCal folks came together to make life long memories.