News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My new website

Started by SactoCampers, Jul 20, 2004, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Hi folks, I just got started on a new website for the hybrid. It's a work in progress, and I hope to keep it better maintained than the last. I didn't keep anything from the old site and decided to start from scratch.

Here it is:

http://sactocampers.tripod.com/

Nick

Hey Sacto,

Website looks good!

As soon as I have some time I think the NNC site is up for some major updates.

campingboaters

Looks great with some great information, as usual!

Surfcal

That's cool Sacto.  I think that will be my new start page whenever I log onto the Internet.

Ab Diver

Atta-boy, Brian! Looks great. Just remember to keep that Power-Pak thingy on your web page so you show up on a google search above all those billion dollar corporations. ;)

How the Fam, bro? All our best to you and yours!

Dee4j

great website. I've been looking at the Hybrids for maybe a future purpose. I really liked you advantage/disadvantage comparison.  Thanks

oldmoose

I like what you've done. Enjoy your "new" rig.

Moose

6Quigs

Nicely done Sacto.

I was going to correct a few items on your comparision of the Hybrid to a popup, but seeing as I still haven't updated my website yet, I'll just let them pass ;)

SactoCampers

Quote from: 6QuigsNicely done Sacto.

I was going to correct a few items on your comparision of the Hybrid to a popup, but seeing as I still haven't updated my website yet, I'll just let them pass ;)
The comparisons only apply to my popup versus my hybrid since they are the same size, which is why I think it's valuable. When most people upgrade, the comparison between the two is no longer valuable since most upgrade in size. I didn't, so I should make that more clear on the website.

Kelly

Looks great, Sacto!

SactoCampers

Could never figure out how to post pictures here, so I finally got around to putting a couple of Baby Ty and Megan on my website. Go to the following link:

http://sactocampers.tripod.com/id11.html

Tim5055

Good looking site, but I can't seem to find a link to my site :confused:

:D  :%

Kelly

Quote from: Tim5055Good looking site, but I can't seem to find a link to my site :confused:

:D  :%

roflmao
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]