SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Slide Show by G-Whiz

Started by g-whiz, Mar 14, 2005, 09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

Check out my work of art at:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2223479&alb=0

Hopefully this will spark some interest in another photo contest at the Pismo Rally (don't you think we need a clever name?) this year!

gsm x2

Thanks to all the photographers who entered their pictures into the 2004 Poppin Up at Pismo Rally.  Can't wait to see what happens this year.

Scott

Surfcal

:#  G, a round of applause to your for a job well done.  Real cool.  Ray.

6Quigs

How Many days to go?

G-Whiz, that was awesome. Thanks for putting that together, we can't wait till this year, to see everyone again.

After a slide show like that, it's no wonder we never heard from TrailerBoy from Texas again ;)

p.s. make sure your setting are set to full screen. Most of the photos are good enough quality that they can take it

OC Campers

Love it Georgeanne, what a neat slide show.  I especially like the way you set it to music.

Jacqui

griffsmom

My computer keeps stalling as it tries to download the slide show program.  :compumad:

I'll give it a try tomorrow at work on my T3 line instead of this silly dial up.  I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures-thanks for putting it together for us G!

pcmom

Makes me want to go back to Pismo but we can't make it this year :(   You did a GREAT JOB!!!

griffsmom

Finally got the download here at work.  :eyecrazy:

G--your slide show is awesome!!  I know I'm newly motivated to snap some pics at Pismo this year!  

Thanks so much for putting that together and sharing it with us!!!!  :D

Dee4j

It's worth saying again

WOW!!!!   WAY COOL

Ca-girl

Quote from: Dee4jWOW!!!!   WAY COOL
I second that!  That is totally awesome G.  

Tania

chkster

what no Macintosh version!!!!!!!!!
 :mad:

gsm x2

Quote from: chksterwhat no Macintosh version!!!!!!!!!
:mad:
Try this

www.photodex.com/downloads/plugins.html

There's a download for a Quicktime Plugin. That might work.

Scott

g-whiz

Thanks for the kudos everybody!  I guess you all know where I've been spending my free time.    Just when I said that I didn't want to learn anything new on the computer, too!  :D  I can't wait for this years photos.  I'm already thinking about the music.  I'm open to suggestions, too!  I have plenty to keep me busy until June, but still I wish it would hurry and get here!!

gsm x2

Kudos were all well deserved.  Great job.

gsm x2

chkster

Quote from: gsm x2Try this

www.photodex.com/downloads/plugins.html

There's a download for a Quicktime Plugin. That might work.

Scott

problem is that you have to have thier original software installed to use the plug ins and the original software is for PC users only  arrrgghhhh!!!