News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Contact List Update

Started by g-whiz, May 20, 2005, 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

I've had several requests and have received information for a Contact List update.  I'd like to accomplish this before Pismo.  I've been thinking of reducing the list to include only,

Screen Name
Real Names
Phone Numbers (Home and Cell)
E-Mail Address

If you need the mailing address for someone on the list, you could e-mail that person to get it.  What do you think?  Feedback please!

griffsmom

Both NNC and SCC have grown so much in the past year or so, that I can only imagine what a task it can be for you to keep track of all that info! I'm fine with just the info you have listed (although if you still have it, could I have a last copy of the list with the addresses for those on it?) :)

Thank you for being so giving of yourself and your time to keep this list updated and distributed to us!!!:# You are too good to us, G!!! :! (pretend those are Marga-G-ta glasses) :D

mustang

Yea!
I'm the first to vote and I don't even have a copy of the contact list yet!  When it's put together, please send one our way.  THANK YOU!!!!!

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizI've had several requests and have received information for a Contact List update. I'd like to accomplish this before Pismo. I've been thinking of reducing the list to include only,

Screen Name
 Real Names
 Phone Numbers (Home and Cell)
 E-Mail Address

If you need the mailing address for someone on the list, you could e-mail that person to get it. What do you think? Feedback please!
Can you include people's favortie pie?  Let me know if this is a hassle.

Surfcal

SCCS

G,

I think the list should stay like it is now. :D  If I need someones address there it is.

g-whiz

I have e-mailed the new contact lists. If you did not get a copy then I must not have your information or e-mail address. If I receive changes or corrections, then I will resend the lists next Monday before the Pismo rally. Any questions? Well, you know where to find me. :D

Calstate361

THANKS G for all the hard work on the list.  I received mine.  THANKS

Joan