News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Started by Karen C, Aug 08, 2005, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen C

Hi everyone! I am new here and thought I'd say Hi! My name is Karen and my husband Greg and I and our 3 kids (11, 8, and 18 mo) live in Sonoma County. We bought a "vintage" 1978 Jayco 2 weeks ago and are loving it! Hoping to remodel a lot of it (more and more ideas every day!) but probably will take it slow as we are a busy family! I'd love to get to know more PUers around here and find out where you all go!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Here are pics of our baby:
http://www.funfelt.com/trailer.html

Karen

TheViking

Welcome to PUT.  Here's to many good times in your new to you PU.

OC Campers

Hi Karen and welcome to PUT.  I am sure you and your family will have many fun and memorable trips in your popup.  There are so many great places to camp in Northern California.

Jacqui

Gwenzilla

:W  Hi Karen, congrats on your new PU, it certainly looks spacious, and we hope you enjoy many years of memory making moments with it.  You just got it a couple of weeks ago and you're already planning on remodeling it ... how ambitious you are!  Heck I didn't even finish reading the manual :book: to ours in two weeks, actually I still haven't finished the :book: manual :eyecrazy:

There are a lot of great places in Calif to go, we wish we could get out more, we are a busy family too, and our :swear: jobs keep us from getting the opportunity to get away as much as we'd like.  

Look forward to seeing you join up to one of the future rallies that 'pop up' (pun intended) here on the Nick-Neff-Cough forum.

oldmoose

Welcome to PUT. There are lots of great people here and if you need ideas, all you have to do is ask.

Moose