News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mt. Madonna County Park

Started by chkster, Aug 07, 2005, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chkster

We have a trip planned to Mt. Madonna County Park (Santa Clara)
has anyone been there and what to do for a day trip no outlets shopping PLEASSSE! :-D

gsm x2

Quote from: chksterWe have a trip planned to Mt. Madonna County Park (Santa Clara)
has anyone been there and what to do for a day trip no outlets shopping PLEASSSE! :-D
Been there.  One of our favorite places to camp.

Day trips:

Wine tasting
Hiking in the park
Trip over to the bird sanctuary by the pocket harbor that I cannot ever remember the name.
Camper World

Have fun....camping in the redwoods...a very nice experience.

kboynton

Quote from: chksterWe have a trip planned to Mt. Madonna County Park (Santa Clara)
We go the all the time. It is a great place to camp. There is some great hiking trails at Mnt Madonna. If you have kids, take them to Bonfonte Gardens just down the hill. //www.bonfantegardens.com/
You can go have a nice dinner at Mnt. Madonna Inn. Head out to the coast for a day trip or go to one of the reservoirs that are close by. There is a couple of wineries near by if you like tasting rooms.

TheViking

Mount Madonna ?    Am I the only one that sees the underlying humor in this?

Dee4j

Quote from: TheVikingMount Madonna ?    Am I the only one that sees the underlying humor in this?

I doo I bet Dan would too and have some comment in a yoda voice

let us know how it is...always looking for some new fun place to go

chkster

Quote from: Dee4jI doo I bet Dan would too and have some comment in a yoda voice

let us know how it is...always looking for some new fun place to go

unfortunately the trip was cancelled as the dealer burned up our electric winch for the lift system and motor is bk ordered  :mad:
glad they did it!