News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Collins Lake 1/30-2/1/09

Started by OC Campers, Jan 20, 2009, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

We have made reservations at Collins Lake Friday, 1/30 leaving Sunday 2/1.  If anyone is interested in joining us, come on down.  We have reserved sites with water and electric right next to the lake.  All you need to do is call and get a reservation. (800)286-0576

OC Campers  site#56
 Zambonie     site #54

Calstate361

We would like to, however, my girlfriend is moving on the 31'st and she needs my help as she had a very bad back.  I have rearranged my hours at work so I can help her pack all week.  Maybe next time.

THANKS

Joan

OC Campers

No problem.  I will keep posting everytime we camp.   Maybe one of these days a rally will happen.

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersNo problem.  I will keep posting everytime we camp.   Maybe one of these days a rally will happen.

Jacqui

I got an email from Kelly and she told me about next week-end.
I called today to get reservations, but closed- I am calling tomorrow morning
I will arrive sometime Friday afternoon.. I have also told Susan & Barry they may come also,

Kathy

miss kathy

Quote from: miss kathyI got an email from Kelly and she told me about next week-end.
I called today to get reservations, but closed- I am calling tomorrow morning
I will arrive sometime Friday afternoon.. I have also told Susan & Barry they may come also,

Kathy

I have booked - for this week-end- in site #52

see you all there

OC Campers

Sounds good Miss Kathy.  I am looking forward to meeting you.  

Jacqui

miss kathy

Quote from: OC CampersSounds good Miss Kathy.  I am looking forward to meeting you.  

Jacqui

I can't wait for camping -

OC Campers

We can't wait either.  We haven't been since November.  Unfortunately, I have to  work on Saturday so my hubbie and boys will be there.  I am going to come on Friday with them to help setup, have dinner and then I am going to drive home.  I will be coming back Saturday afternoon.  Not real relaxing for me but that is what happens when you work retail and want a weekend off.:D

Jacqui

Gwenzilla

For those of us who sadly couldn't make it, could you give us at least a mini report on what we missed.  Did y'all have fun? Did everything go well? Etc.

miss kathy

Quote from: GwenzillaFor those of us who sadly couldn't make it, could you give us at least a mini report on what we missed.  Did y'all have fun? Did everything go well? Etc.

We had a great time - the weather was beautiful and the campground is really clean and the sites are a good size.  The lake is really low- the drought is really hurting them-  Jacqui & Randy, Glen & Kelly are fun to camp with and hopefully we will get to do it again soon.  The kids had a great time trying to catch fish, I think even Randy tried- but of course the big one got away.