News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

49er Village RV Resort Oct 16-18, 2009

Started by OC Campers, Aug 07, 2009, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

What a nice weekend.  Even though we had a few cancel we still had a super time.  It was great seeing Joan back in the swing of things.  She did great hauling that big ole 5er to the cg.  Even dealt with a flat tire on the way.  Did you make it home ok Joan?  Thank heavens for AAA.

Kevin (6Quigs) thank you for keeping an eye on Matthew for us on Saturday.  He had a much better time playing with Shane and Conner than walking around window shopping with us.  As we were driving home, the boys were asking when we were going to go camping next.  I hated to tell them probably not till February.  Also, thank you for the endless supply of margaritas.  The tiki hut is a neat touch.

Bonnie and Rick thanks for being our chauffeur into Placerville.  We had a great time riding the stagecoach and eating salt water taffy.

Jacqui

miss kathy

I am glad everyone had a great time- I wished that I could of be there.

next time

kathy:o

Calstate361

Yes, it was great being in the camping mode again.  I'm rather proud of myself even though I had John park the trailer for me.  I thought he was going to back it in the next thing I know he is driving around and "driving through" to my site!!!  I could have done that!!!:yikes:  Anyway, we made it home without another flat or incident but I couldn't get that big old darn trailer to back up straight into my driveway (I really tried) so I had to have Shawn back it in for me.   My girlfirend Jeni (Shawn's mother) also had a great time and really enjoyed meeting all of you.  I think I have her convinced that camping (or RVing) is fun!   Kevin, I agree with Jacqui that your Tiki bar was great.

It was really fun and thanks to all of the "loaner or camp" husbands that helped me out.

I'll post the 3 recipes soon on the this food site.  I'll let you all know when I do.

Miss Kathy, if I can do it, you can too.  

Joan

miss kathy

I know - I just got the tranmission fixed (3200.00) and it does not seem to pull very well on the straight aways.  Works great in the hills- I have it at the shop today and making them test it with the trailer on the back-  

I should of just pulled out my tent trailer and went- I am pissed at my self for not doing that.  

kathy