QuotePosting of the Day:
 Cottonwooder for detecting Sactocamper s multiple editing jobs

[;)]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteI ... need ... a ... Hug  
TOS, your buddy is calling for ya!

QuoteYou jumped in with both feet
Both feet?  You re posting about " both feet"  immediately after some poor soul who just said he has no toes?  Oh, the level of cruelty here!!!!  [;)][8D][:o][;)][8D]

Surfcal

6QuigsCottonwooder:

I am going to try to tranfer the account to a community NNC user name and as soon as I pull that off, I will give you the car keys, alright?  Or is it all right.

OK or Okay, I ll get going on it.  You ll be great at it.  Can t wait to see your commentaries and day-to-day categories you come up with.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteI am going to try to tranfer the account to a community NNC user name

Is " Keeper of The List"  too long a name?

Surfcal

6QuigsGenef:

Thanks for stopping by.  You re always welcome to the NNC tribe.  We re a good bunch of misfits.  One of these days we ll all cause havoc in the General Forum as a group, but for the most part we keep our shenanigans pretty close to home.

I appreciate the visit.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Surfcal
QuoteI am going to try to tranfer the account to a community NNC user name and as soon as I pull that off,

Why not get Nick to lock this thread, and get Cottonwooder to open up her own thread, and she can edit the name and the first posting as she pleases during her week of leadership,

and then get that thread locked and a new thread opened by the new " Keeper of the list" , and so on every week, and if someone is not updating their list, Nck will take care of them!!

It s not like we have ALOT of threads going on here

gsm x2

6Quigs
QuoteI can t feel my toes!

I don t have any toes!

I ... need ... a ... Hug

{{{{{{{{{{{{{6quigs}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Looking over my shoulder to see how many cameras are there.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteWhy not get Nick to lock this thread, and get Cottonwooder to open up her own thread, and she can edit the name and the first posting as she pleases during her week of leadership,

Having only found out a day or two ago that the original post kept being edited, I ve missed a bunch of the changes.  Instead, I ll just post an updated list each day right in this same thread. [:)]

gsm x2

Surfcal
Quotealright? Or is it all right.

I learned that it is always, " all right"  and the " alright"  wasn t a word.  Going to American Heritage Dictionary I see:

alúright  adv. Non-Standard. All right.

Must be one of those words that got misused so much that it finally became a word.

Oh my, look at this.

aúlot adj. 1. Non-Standard. A lot 2. More than a lot.

BTW--Why are tne N and the S in Non-Standard capitalized?

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

BTW--Why are tne N and the S in Non-Standard capitalized?

gsm x2

TOS,

Even I know that...

It is so that you don t confuse Non with non and Standard with standard!

6Quigs

Cottonwooder
QuoteHaving only found out a day or two ago that the original post kept being edited, I ve missed a bunch of the changes. Instead, I ll just post an updated list each day right in this same thread.

And as you ll be Pulling a Cottonwooder, it ll always be at the top of the page!!!!!

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteAnd as you ll be Pulling a Cottonwooder, it ll always be at the top of the page!!!!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Surfcal

6QuigsHi Cottonwooder:

Here s your chance.  Go ahead and start your own thread.  Have you ever started your own?

Just copy & paste and post the elements and you are now the steward of The List.  I am going into camping mode and this handover is as good time as any.  Everyone, please give your wholehearted support to Patricia and give her lots of material to talk about.  It has been my priviledge to rag & RR everyone.

Thereby, I declare...

this thread closed...

editing in honor of Sacto

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteHere s your chance. Go ahead and start your own thread. Have you ever started your own?

Honored, bowing, curtseying...  This will have to wait till later in the day, though, as this is turning out to be one helluva crazy, busy day with lots of work to get back to clients and running around.  Post on, and I will compile The List tonight.  [:)]