News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Can We Change Titles Here Too?

Started by Cottonwooder, Mar 07, 2003, 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaDang--found out again.

It s OK....DuanneFamily and I have found a " secret thread"  that he will never be able to find.

Remember DuanneFamily---SurfinSarah is what I ll be posting under.  Turn your decypher ring to 3.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteMove his stapler to another area of his desk and what not. He turns all red and purple and smoke comes out of his ears.

That would be me.  I need to know where everything is so not a moment is wasted LOOKING for something that should be right there.  Sacto, you hang onto that stapler, and don t let any Rabble Rouser mess with it!

Must be a total PUT slowdown this weekend, as I haven t slipped out of the Top 20 as I thought.

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaPatricia,

Not only didn t you fall out of the top twenty, but CWB has made it in.  Now 8 of the top 20 posters are NNC members.

Way to go EVERYONE....without people shooting out ideas, some of us toppers wouldn t have anything to respond to.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteThis is still gsm x2 using G-Whiz s computer while 14 MG of files download on my over a dial-up connection.

First we have rabbley name-swapping, then we have people posting as " Guest" , and now the Gs are computer-swapping.   :::sigh:::

BTW, TOS, with G s computer can t you just re-sign in as GSMx2, enter your password, and post as yourself?

I am SO glad I learned most of the names before these shenanigans <--(another " werd" ) started! [8D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder
QuoteBTW, TOS, with G s computer can t you just re-sign in as GSMx2, enter your password, and post as yourself?

If he couldn t get me signed back in properly or messed something up he would have to suffer the Wrath of G, which would make the Wrath of Kahn look like a Disney movie.  So, you see, he knows better.  [;)]

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteIf he couldn t get me signed back in properly or messed something up he would have to suffer the Wrath of G,

But if he can figure out IDE switches and play with the cable innards of a CPU, then surely he knows enough to log out, then log back in with your name?  (Or is that like a toilet seat mental block?)

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteBTW, TOS, with G s computer can t you just re-sign in as GSMx2, enter your password, and post as yourself?

Yes, I could have BUT...

QuoteIf he couldn t get me signed back in properly or messed something up he would have to suffer the Wrath of G, which would make the Wrath of Kahn look like a Disney movie. So, you see, he knows better.  

Well said G-Whiz.  We know each other well.

And besides, what a better way to show your love for someone than doing something nice for them, like say, helping them keep ahead of a fast approaching SBP friend.  Hmm, I wonder if we could simultaneously sign up as gsm x2, the double my posting rate. [;)]

Nevermind....that would probably go like a fart in church.  Talk about your cheater posts.

gsm x2

SactoCampers

gsm x2
QuoteNevermind....that would probably go like a fart in church.

You said fart. Man, we ve been tap-dancing around that term for the past couple weeks referring to Ray s flatulence as anything but(t) a fart. Thank you for having the courage to stand up and (say) fart. I rest easy now that the precedent has been set and fart is within our group s social norms.

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
QuoteI wonder if we could simultaneously sign up as gsm x2, the double my posting rate.

Y know, you might be onto something there.  Just last night when I was logged in here via Netscape, I went to check the name and password Nick sent to my Yahoo address which I access via AOL.  It had me log in to read his private message.  So yes, you can be logged in at the same time through different browsers.  Shouldn t be able to, but you are. Go figure!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteY know, you might be onto something there. Just last night when I was logged in here via Netscape, I went to check the name and password Nick sent to my Yahoo address which I access via AOL. It had me log in to read his private message. So yes, you can be logged in at the same time through different browsers. Shouldn t be able to, but you are. Go figure!

Hmmm, now you have me tempted to go over the G s empty computer chair to find out.  But again that would require that I log off as her, log on as me, and see what happens if I try to log on twice.

Kind of reminds me of the time I went to log on to my dialup account when I was at work.  Our son was logged on to the account at home.  I got on-line; he got booted.  It required a complete installation of Netscape when I got home.

Nah--this time the risk is just too much greater than the reward.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteBut again that would require that I log off as her, log on as me, and see what happens if I try to log on twice.

Oh for pete s sake, you can do all the technically difficult stuff, but not something as simple as this!  Then instead of messing with Moniker s machine, log on as G-whiz on YOUR machine (ideally while she is posting), post, and see what happens.

When I have a moment (busy tonight and tomorrow), I ll see if I can log on via Netscape, MSIE, and AOL and post at the same time.  Ain t a Gemini for nuthin .  (Both of me!)  [:D]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderFlipped yet another page.  I swear, I don t TRY to do it, LOL! [:)]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder
QuoteOh for pete s sake, you can do all the technically difficult stuff, but not something as simple as this! Then instead of messing with Moniker s machine, log on as G-whiz on YOUR machine (ideally while she is posting), post, and see what happens.

I did it...watchout thcdoc---G-Whiz and gsm x2 now know how to post as the SAME PERSON.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteI did it...watchout thcdoc---G-Whiz and gsm x2 now know how to post as the SAME PERSON.

Pssst, NNCers, perhaps for TOS s birthday next month we should all log in under " GSMx2"  and post, sending him straight to the top of the list.  Think that would make him happy and give him some jollies on his big day?

Surfcal

CottonwooderSammyslave:

Come on and post.  We need you pal!

Y-Guy