SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: HalfDome Hyjinx

Started by Civil_War_Buff, Mar 11, 2003, 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calstate360

OC Campers
QuoteORIGINAL:  OC Campers

We are going to already be up in Bridgeport.  How far is this area from Hwy 395/Lewe Vining?

Maybe if it is close enough, a day trip is possible.
 Jacqui

Yosemite Lakes is 5 miles outside the west entrance to Yosemite on Highway 120.

calstate360

champ521
QuoteORIGINAL:  champ521

We are in as long as we don t have to sit through a seminar.

You only have to listen to a sales pitch if you go ask for one.[:@]
 The sales pitch is payment for a free weekend and this is not free.

calstate360

calstate360So far the following have sent e-mail and will be attending.
 SactoCampers
 Champ521
 Otter
 6Quigs
 SammySlave
 Red neff Barchetta
 SCCS

The following have expressed interest but no e-mail.
 GSMx2

Please when you e-mail let us know if you want 2 nights or 3.

Red neff Barchetta

calstate360Sal & Joan,
 Thanks for putting this rally together!  I haven t been to Mr. Muir s paradise for at least 15 years.  We are excited to say the least!
 I just e-mailed you.
 Put us down for 3 nights (arrive Thurs., depart Sun.).
 If you need some $ for a deposit see my very dear friend CWB next week at Snug Harbor.
 We re going to make it work even if my SIL hasn t had the baby by 8/14 (due date is late July/early Aug.).
 Do we need our grey water totes?  No problem if so, but it would be nice to know before we arrive and all of us are fighting over the 1 bucket for sale in the Yosemite area, lol.

QuoteWe are in as long as we don t have to sit through a seminar.

LOL Dave!  No seminar, but we are required to give 20% of our annual income to the leaders as well as sit up all night awaiting the arrival of the mother ship.  They have special identical Nike tennis shoes for us all to wear also.  I think they got them dirt cheap from some place in San Diego a few years back.

Nick

TeacherMom

QuoteORIGINAL:  TeacherMom

QuoteWe won t be able to make this one as we will be camping in Washington State.

Hey, that s where will be. Where are you camping at????

Sandi

We will be at Sequim Bay State Park.  We wanted something close to Port Angeles so we could take the ferry to B.C.

6Quigs

calstate360Can t believe Cottonwooder missed this one,

Sorry Sal about not e-mailing you,
 Done it now.
 and we plan on arriving on the Thursday, leaving on the Sunday

TeacherMom

calstate360
QuoteWe will be at Sequim Bay State Park. We wanted something close to Port Angeles so we could take the ferry to B.C.

Oh, that s so beautiful over there - you will have a wonderful time!

Sandi

calstate360

6QuigsI just heard from Yosemite Lakes on payment and we will be responsible for collecting
 all the fees and payment to the campground.
 Deposit will be one nights fee of $24
 You can give us a check at Snug Harbor for the deposit which we will hold
 until Yosemite.
 Or let us know and I ll send you our address and you can mail it to us.

Red neff Barchetta

6QuigsSal,
 I ll give you the deposit on Friday at Snug Harbor.
 Thanks for setting this up!

Tow_Rod

6QuigsHello,
 We just joined the group after Tania(Ca_Girl_001) told us about Nick-Neff-Cough while were camping at Snug Harbor last weekend.  We missed the rally by one week!  Previous arrangements won t allow us to attend the June Rally but HalfDome Hyjinx sounds wonderful!  
 Our trailer " pops up"  so I guess we ll fit right in!

Rod & Debbie
 1999 Towlite 19TL
 2002 Honda Odyssey.

griffsmom

Tow_Rod

QuoteORIGINAL:  Tow_Rod

Hello,
 We just joined the group after Tania(Ca_Girl_001) told us about Nick-Neff-Cough while were camping at Snug Harbor last weekend.  We missed the rally by one week!  Previous arrangements won t allow us to attend the June Rally but HalfDome Hyjinx sounds wonderful!  

Rod & Debbie
 1999 Towlite 19TL
 2002 Honda Odyssey.

Hi Rod and Debbie,

Let me be the first to welcome you to this mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world!  Most of the Neffers (Northern CA members of NNC) are at Snug, while we Snickers (Southern CA members of NNC) are at home wishing we could make the drive to join in on the fun.  But I m sure everyone ll chime in with their own words of welcome when they return.  I hope Tania(Ca_Girl_001) properly warned you about us!  [;)]

oldmoose

6QuigsAs a fellow Snicker I resemble that remark Lori. Our family has a house in Twain Harte about an hour away. When in college, I worked in the Yosemite high country during the summers. Love it up there.

Lori, I talked to Moosette and we just can t make Malibu. Six consecutive weekends of camping is too much.

6Quigs

6QuigsWelcome Rod & Debbie,

Yes we do get a bit crazy at times on the board, but we all love to go camping, and share some food, drink and laughter together.
 Pity you are missing out on Snug this weekend,
 especially as we have had a few cancellations, and we could easily fit you in.

That would be great if you could join us at HalfDome HyJinx.
 Once again,
 welcome,

Kevin & Margaret

OC Campers

6QuigsWelcome from another " snicker" .  Lori (Griffsmom) said it all

Jacqui

calstate360

Tow_Rod
QuoteORIGINAL:  Tow_Rod

Hello,

Welcome Rod & Debbie
 I will send you an e-mail with the info you need, I just got yours.
 I need some coffee first,[:)]
 My trailer doesn t pop up and they let me play in the sand box.[:D]