News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: NNC Fireside Chat, Wed. 8:30 pm

Started by g-whiz, Mar 12, 2003, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteNo thread Patricia.  You used to be able to log in to the campfire, and read what had been discussed the previous day.

Oh, I thought the " Campfire"  message board was being referred to.  Some brilliant mind gave the same name to a board and a chat room?  How strange that past chats " hang"  around the room to be read later.  Good thing all those bad things we said about everyone who didn t show up to defend themselves were wiped away!  Boy, you guys are RUTHLESS!!!

This board needs a wheelchair icon.  (Along with a blushing face for some of TOS s posts!)

gsm x2

6Quigs
Quotehopefully no too many more people show up, as it got a bit too hectic there at times, with 5 or 6 conversations going at a time  

Oh you wimps.  Should have been around for Prodigy chat rooms. 30 people in the room  and conversations " in the attic."   Can t wait to see Cottonwooder typing away.  She and G would be an interesting combo.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteI used to be a chat host, watching over 23 chatters to make sure no trouble arose (and any that did was extinguished pronto). I used to be able to be in a chat room, talk in IMs individually, AND post on a board at the same time. Multi-tasking!  

Yeah--that s the kind of action I am talking about.  Suddenly two " Axe me about my weekend"  threads is child s play.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteCan t wait to see Cottonwooder typing away. She and G would be an interesting combo.

I transcribe for a living, so my fingers only know one speed on the keyboard: " Blazing" !!!!

I think I finally know when that purple " #"  sign is supposed to be used: For when none of the other icons really match the post.  Notice that I m the only one who regularly uses it?  That must put me SOMEWHERE on Surf s list!

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
Quotelet s meet again next wednesday,

Or even sooner, so the absent ones can defend themselves.  [;)]  Tomorrow night?

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderFLIP.    ::::polishing bylaw #11::::  [8D]

g-whiz

CottonwooderI ll be all packed, cookies baked and dressed in the clothes I will wear to bed since we will leave the next day at 6 a.m.!  Haven t chatted in a zillion years with more than one person in a room, but I m sure it s like riding a bicycle.

Surfcal

CottonwooderShameless bump to help Kevin s forum get more attention and drive chat traffic up on Wednesday.

Normally, our bump man is Red " neff"  Barchetta.

Surfcal

g-whiz

SurfcalI m waiting to hear all the details on the chat since I have ALOT to do before 8:30 on Wednesday.

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteALOT

Wow, that s more than " a lot" !!!  

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteALOT

Wow, that s more than " a lot" !!!  

That s what I said in the original ALOT topic!

6Quigs

CottonwooderWell, I m having to pull a Sacto this Wednesday.
 I ve got an Indian Guides meeting to go to with my son.
 I just might get home by 9.00 to catch the end of all the fun.

So everyone behave while I m not there[;)]

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteI just might get home by 9.00 to catch the end of all the fun.

If this thing starts at 8:30, no way it s going to be over at 9!

BTW, like last week, I might be a few minutes late again this time.

Surfcal

CottonwooderG-Whiz, it looks like you re gonna be the natural choice to lead this because you have the most experience with chat rooms.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

G-Whiz, it looks like you re gonna be the natural choice to lead this because you have the most experience with chat rooms.

Surfcal

Yeah, and look where it got me!  [;)][;)][;)]