News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: NNC Fireside Chat, Wed. 8:30 pm

Started by g-whiz, Mar 12, 2003, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteYou are the one that has the title right above that rabid looking raccoon below your name!! Dictator, Modulator, it s all about the same thing...POWER!! Right Sacto?

Let me get this straight, you re trying to take on BOTH of us at the same time? Bad move. I just hope you don t pull out your " Copy and Paste"  wild card. That will really have us shaking in our boots. [8D]

You ve been posting out of character CWB, why don t you resume giggling with G-Whiz. [:o][;)][8D]

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers
QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

You ve been posting out of character CWB, why don t you resume giggling with G-Whiz. [:o][;)][8D]

I am posting out of character?  Just HOW should I be posting?  G and I will no doubtedly giggle our little hearts out.

When it comes to making rules and defining " pulling a Sacto"  you obviously open it up many interpretations...one of which is you will see several  definitions, but what you won t see is Sacto at a outing!! That is all I was saying with MY definition.  Now Pulling a Surfcough is stating when you sign up for an outing that you " might"  have to leave on Saturday to work on a project for a client....and that is MY definition.  Taking over someone elses site is just aimed at one person, and one person only.....Chef Larry!! His goal is to p*ss Chef Larry off and he does it well. And that is what I have to say about that![: (][: (][&:][8D]

Now ~Patricia~ I never took you for one to ride on the coat-tails of someone elses RR!!?!!  In my information download from G-whiz she specifically told me that you were an independent type and not one to jump on another s band wagon....apparently she s got you all wrong??  And for a couple short days, I believed her!![&:][&:][:@][;)]

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteNow ~Patricia~ I never took you for one to ride on the coat-tails of someone elses RR!!?!!

tis my turn for confusion... whose coat-tails/post am I riding on?  Let me go back and correct my error!

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

whose coat-tails/post am I riding on!

Nick!!

But I have already forgiven you, I just chalked it up to you being w/o your computer for 24 hours.[8D]

Nick

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder
  tis my turn for confusion... whose coat-tails/post am I riding on?  Let me go back and correct my error!

Don t worry Pat, when you have died and come back to life as many times as CWB has you tend to loose some senility.[:)]

SactoCampers

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteI am posting out of character?  Just HOW should I be posting?  G and I will no doubtedly giggle our little hearts out.

When it comes to making rules and defining " pulling a Sacto"  you obviously open it up many interpretations...one of which is you will see several  definitions, but what you won t see is Sacto at a outing!! That is all I was saying with MY definition.

The definition of " Pulling a Sacto"  is clearly defined in the bylaws......can you find those? [8D]

But this was not even the subject of debate....obviously you re a desperate rabble rouser and we haven t even brought out the Can O  Whoopass yet. All I gotta say is I will have only Wagonmastered TWO outings in the time you haven t Wagonmastered one![:o][8D] BTW, where were you at Woodson Bridge?:

QuoteOk now everyone going to the Fall Rally,

Remember, have fun, but not TOO MUCH fun, as I won t be there. I can t wait to see everyone again and meet those that I haven t yet (Jeff & others), but that will have to be another time. I will be camping at Santa Cruz KOA, but my heart will be in Woodson Bridge...sniff....sniff.

You even went camping on the SAME weekend.......somewhere ELSE!

and I don t remember seeing you at " Negative Buoyancy" .

QuoteNow ~Patricia~ I never took you for one to ride on the coat-tails of someone elses RR!!?!!  In my information download from G-whiz she specifically told me that you were an independent type and not one to jump on another s band wagon....apparently she s got you all wrong??  And for a couple short days, I believed her!![&:][&:][:@][;)]
[/quote]

Dude, big mistake challenging the Tasmanian Devil (waiting for the whirling funnel cloud). Doing what you just did is like trying to take a baby cub from mama bear.

[8D][8D]

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteNick!!

Nick??????????????  You have gotta be flippin  kidding me!  HIS coat tails?  The one who whines instantly twice when being left off The List, but not a peep of thanks when he s included?  Him????  Nay, my friend, please place me on more honorable coat tails.  [;)]

For a moment I was about to stand with my bayonnet-charging buddy and help defend him from all the downright meanness being thrown at him this morning.  Now I wonder if I should toss some of my own.  No, instead, I think we should all jump on CWB and tickle him till his giggles explode into peals of laughter!  [8D]

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
QuoteDate: 3/26/2003 1:12:24 PM
 Date: 3/26/2003 1:12:45 PM

Holy guacamole, only just squeezed that Flip in by a mere 21 seconds!!![:o]

Nick

CottonwooderPat,
 Sorry you lost me on this one.  I was RR CWB not you dear.[8D]

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers

But this was not even the subject of debate....obviously you re a desperate rabble rouser and we haven t even brought out the Can O  Whoopass yet. All I gotta say is I will have only Wagonmastered TWO outings in the time you haven t Wagonmastered one![:o][8D] BTW, where were you at Woodson Bridge?:

QuoteOk now everyone going to the Fall Rally,

Remember, have fun, but not TOO MUCH fun, as I won t be there. I can t wait to see everyone again and meet those that I haven t yet (Jeff & others), but that will have to be another time. I will be camping at Santa Cruz KOA, but my heart will be in Woodson Bridge...sniff....sniff.

You even went camping on the SAME weekend.......somewhere ELSE!

and I don t remember seeing you at " Negative Buoyancy" .

So, then you attmpting to say that " wagonmastering"  a campout has more weight than one that doesn t?    You are correct, I haven t wagonmastered one, and here is a little tidbit for ya...I won t!  I don t DO wagonmaster, and so even by virtue of the mentioning that you have for 2 means you expect " extra credit"  for doing it.  OK, quick, draft a bylaw that gives you extra points for wagonmastering!!

So you have been to 3 if you made it to negative buoyancy...whoooooo I m not worthy.  [&:][&:]

SactoCampers

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteI won t! I don t DO wagonmaster, and so even by virtue of the mentioning that you have for 2 means you expect " extra credit"  for doing it.

Duh! They take a lot of work. BTW, you re the PotLuck master for Gold Rush.

QuoteSo you have been to 3 if you made it to negative buoyancy...whoooooo I m not worthy.

Actually it s 4 and you have 5, so what was your point about me not showing up? [;)][8D]

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder
QuoteNow, if you wanna talk about somebody who doesn t show up to rallies, have a talk with Ab Diver!  

Yeahhhhhhh, what about that???????[;)][;)]

Ha,  I beat ya!![;)]

Civil_War_Buff

SactoCampers

Actually it s 4 and you have 5, so what was your point about me not showing up? [;)][8D]

By MY rules remember, Del Valle doesn t count for you....it s all a matter of the data that you use....you can make the stats say anything you want them to, remember you work for the State, that should be second nature for you my friend....[8D]

SactoCampers

Civil_War_BuffMan! I couldn t do that to good ole  Dave so I edited it, but you preserved it in a quote. Oh, I m gonna get it from Dave [&:][;)]!