RE: Lake Chabot Negative Buoyancy Rally (1/17-1/19/03)

Started by gsm x2, Jan 05, 2003, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

NickSounds like we have aplan and great weekend ahead.  
 I just reserved site 34, right acrross the street from Ray.  
 Sounds like we have tons of soup and bread for Friday night.  And Kazoos for all.  What else is there.  
 Thanks for the extra batteries and generator.  I m sure it will all go very well.  Can you believe this weather?  
 see you all on Friday.  
 Otter

g-whiz

otter
QuoteCan you believe this weather?

What is your weather, Dianne?  We have Santa Ana s here and it was HOT and windy today.  I m prepared for cold at night and cool during the day.  Think that will cover it??  Our TB is packed almost solid.  We just don t have the same amount of room as we had in the van.  Guess I ll have to learn to travel lighter.  I m exhausted from getting everything ready, but it is ready and we ll be out the door by 7 a.m.  The camper is even hooked up and ready to roll.  I have one more task and then my feet are up for the night.  See you tomorrow Larry & Rita!  See the rest of you on Friday.

gsm x2

NickWe re all packed up except for three things that have to wait until morning.  Actually ONE THING, the electric cooler, has to wait until morning.  The other two things have to go on top of the cooler----do sometimes miss the ROOM in the minivan.

So packed and hooked and have a 7:00 a.m. ETD.

Larry--we ll call you about the time we pass Camping World.  That way we can tool in together and help each other set up between sips of " beer and wine only."   Do we have enough empty beer and wine bottles.  [8D]  I think that we do.

gsm x2

Nick

NickHey Scott and Georgeann,
 You guys have a safe trip and we will see you on Friday.

gsm x2

NickWe will drive very carefully---see everyone on Friday except for Larry and Rita.  We ll call you from the road.

gsm x2

otter

NickYipppeeee!!! The weekend has begun...for some folks anyway.  
 See you all Tomorrow.  
 otter

Red neff Barchetta

NickWow!  If Chabot s weather is anything like here today, Larry, Rita, Scott, & Georgeanne are in for a real treat!  I can t wait until tomorrow!  Except for the cold food, I m loaded up and ready to roll out in the morning.

Just a reminder;
 The last time I checked the PU tires was the day before the Del Valle rally in early November.  They were down to 58 psi & 60 psi today.  The spare was fine.  The stock Coleman tires should be set at 65 psi.  Glad I checked.

Can t wait to try out my Lynx " stop-n-chock"  and the red/silver solar blankets under the mattresses.

See everyone tomorrow and drive safely!

Nick

NickI checked my tires the other day.  They are supposed to be at 50psi and they were at 30 -35 psi.[:o]

Red neff Barchetta

NickHoly smokes Mike!  How long ago did you last check them for them to drop that much?  I hope it was a long time ago or you might consider having them " re-set" , or whatever that s called when they remove & replace the tires from the rims, lol.

Nick

NickIts been several months.  Although they have not droped since I filled them last Saturday.

Y-Guy

NickYou guys know that Hybrid owners never have that problem with our tires [8D]

Nick

NickHey the Y-Guy returnes.[:D]

Y-Guy

NickBaw-wow-wow.. yeppers he s back in black! Ok well how about back in red? Humm nope doesn t sound right either.  Yeah I got my ol  name back as did my wife.  

Hey I told a fellow Avalanche owner about the group, sent him to the nick-neff-cough.org website too so who knows might have an Av owner around once I leave too

Well the camper is in the street just waiting me to come sit in it!

Red neff Barchetta

NickYeah, yeah.  Mine s in the street too.  Unfortunately I can t sit in it though, only crawl.
 Glad to see Y-Guy & Teacher Mom have finally made it!  That Kiwi Family character was too weird.  Glad he/she has moved on.

Y-Guy

NickHey anyone know if this CG is good for kids bikes? Who s bringing them? Anyone?