News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Guest Post - What to do.

Started by , Mar 20, 2003, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

The question has been brought forth as to the legitimacy of an anonymous guest post saving someone from killing a post.  So according to NNC bylaws we are putting it to a vote.

Nick
QuoteSo according to NNC bylaws we are putting it to a vote

What stinking NNC bylaw are you refering to?

Sacto and Surf are like two little spoiled school kids who make up the rules as they go along just to suit themselves.

Shame on them for picking on Griffsmom

Has anyone taken a look at the NNC threads, and the oldest thread is

" Olema --- eats and such"  which was killed by SactoCampers on 2/19/2003 at 10.45.16AM

< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 3/20/2003 2:59:23 PM >

moderator1

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest
 What stinking NNC bylaw are you refering to?

Sacto and Surf are like two little spoiled school kids who make up the rules as they go along just to suit themselves.

Shame on them for picking on Griffsmom

Has anyone taken a look at the NNC threads, and the oldest thread is

" Olema --- eats and such"  which was killed by SactoCampers on 2/19/2003 at 10.45.16AM

Is this a joke and I just dont understand it???  I hope so.

Nick

moderator1
QuoteORIGINAL:  moderator1

Is this a joke and I just dont understand it???  I hope so.

Yes.  It s a typical NCC post.

griffsmom

moderator1Hi Mod1

No worries; this post is not meant to be serious.  <whispering>You have to understand, these people are a bit left of center, and that fact usually manifests itself in their humor.  We all read it and just ignored it--it s in our bylaws.  But thank you for watching out for us.> [;)]

PS Could you do me a favor and post a reply to this post?  Just in case...[:o]

moderator1

NickYes.  I m glad it was a joke.  I had already identified the " Guest"  as an Arvee member[;)] (in disguise)

Surfcal

NickHey, I would rather be a spoiled kid any day than a " thread killer."

So there...

Surfcal

I am editing as a tribute to Sactocampers, my brother in arms & spoilage.

Nick

moderator1

QuoteORIGINAL:  moderator1

Yes.  I m glad it was a joke.  I had already identified the " Guest"  as an Arvee member[;)] (in disguise)

Come on use your power.  Tell us who it is.[:D][8D]

ckkevin

Nick
Quotequote:

ORIGINAL: moderator1

Yes. I m glad it was a joke. I had already identified the " Guest"  as an Arvee member  (in disguise)

Come on use your power. Tell us who it is.  

If the guests don t have enough honor to stand up and Identify themselves but would rather hide behind the mask of a lonely I.P. Address, they might be an Arvee Member but surley not an NNC Member.

Cottonwooder

moderator1
QuoteIs this a joke and I just dont understand it??? I hope so.

Moderator1, are you an official PUT moderator?  I think I ve seen you post in the General area; didn t know you read all boards, including ours.  Welcome to NNC!

Now, who is the " troublemaker" ?  I didn t know if it was for real or not.

Nick

ckkevin

QuoteORIGINAL:  ckkevin

If the guests don t have enough honor to stand up and Identify themselves but would rather hide behind the mask of a lonely I.P. Address, they might be an Arvee Member but surley not an NNC Member.

Now thats some good RRing.

moderator1

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder
 Moderator1, are you an official PUT moderator?  I think I ve seen you post in the General area; didn t know you read all boards, including ours.  Welcome to NNC!

NO, I can t read all threads all the time, that s why we have club forum moderators.  Sorry to say most times I drop by NNC I don t understand what s going on[:o]

ckkevin

moderator1
QuoteNO, I can t read all threads all the time, that s why we have club forum moderators. Sorry to say most times I drop by NNC I don t understand what s going on  

Be careful, very careful, some have dropped by and never left.  These threads aren t like the other ones.

Cottonwooder

moderator1
QuoteSorry to say most times I drop by NNC I don t understand what s going on

Then our mission has been accomplished.  Rabble on, Neffers  n  Snickers!!!  [8D]

Ab Diver

Nick
QuoteIf the guests don t have enough honor to stand up and Identify themselves but would rather hide behind the mask of a lonely I.P. Address, they might be an Arvee Member but surley not an NNC Member.

And don t call them Shirley!