Main Menu

RE: Rabble Rouser List: Beginning 3/20/03

Started by 6Quigs, Mar 21, 2003, 01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

Nick
QuoteHey Cottonwooder,
 You left me out of the chat list again.

I don t know whether to [:D] or [:o].   When I added your name as a board correction, my saved list remained unchanged... and that s what I copied from yesterday!  I m about to redo it all anyway.  (And if I leave your name out again, as moderator, you may banish me from all the boards.)

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
The List:
 Tuesday, 3/25/03
[/b]
 Today s Nick-Neff-Cough Board Activity Level:
 Slowed down.

Freestyle Rabble Rouser of The Day:
 (Nobody????)

Post of The Day:
 From 6Quigs:  O.K.  For those in Rome it will be held at 5.00am CET 27.3.2003

Award
 Did the voting die off?  May I be so bold as to take it upon myself and award Griffsmom with the dubious award of " Thread Killer" .  :::::round of applause::::

Last Week s Chat Room Rally Attendees:
 G-Whiz   <--(chat host)
 Nick
 GSM X2
 Nick
 Otter
 Nick
 Surfcal
 Nick
 Cottonwooder
 Nick
 CWB (aka CWyaB)
 Nick
 OC Campers
 Nick
 6Quigs (Kevin & Margaret)
 and Nick

Those With " ALOT"  To Say:
 6Quigs
 GSM X2
 G-Whiz
 Surfcal
 Cottonwooder
 SactoCampers

Those With Something To Say:
 Nick
 Otter
 Nick
 Hybrid Holly
 Nick
 Griffsmom
 Nick
 OC Campers
 Nick
 Civil_War_Buff
 Nick
 Red " neff"  Barchetta
 and Nick

Those Who Don t Say Much (Yet):
 CA Girl_101
 Ralph
 ckkevin
 Ab Diver
 TMM
 TeacherMom
 Forest Walker
 Sammyslave
 SCCS (N&I-Scott)
 oldmoose
 DuaneFamily
 Champ521
 Stimpy
 RTurner
 Clueless in Sacramento
 Colin & Chelsea
 Calstate360

Inactive Roster:
 Robucko

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteLast Week s Chat Room Rally Attendees:
 G-Whiz <--(chat host)
 Nick
 GSM X2
 Nick
 Otter
 Nick
 Surfcal
 Nick
 Cottonwooder
 Nick
 CWB (aka CWyaB)
 Nick
 OC Campers
 Nick
 6Quigs (Kevin & Margaret)
 and Nick

Hey, Patricia.  Did you know that Nick was there chatting too?

Oh, nevermind....there he is.  Guess I missed his name on the first read through.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Hey Cottonwooder,
 You left me out of the chat list again.[:@]

Yes I m whining again.[:D]

Whaaaa Whaaaa whaaaaaaa!! [;)] That s OK Nick, this is one that is worth whining about, I don t want to see your attendance record affected by ~Patricia s~ oversight.  

How was the Church outing?[:)]

Happy Campin  <><

Nick

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

How was the Church outing?[:)]

It was a lot of fun.  Had about 110 people, made breakfast for about 30 of them on Saturday.  I had to provide lunch on Saturday for the entire group and decided to go the easy way and ordered 32 pizzas from Little Caesars.  Went kayaking, had to pop down in the rain.  All in all it was fun, but I missed being with all of you.

CottonwooderNick,

Are you on the list?

Surfcal

Surfcal

GuestSorry,

I ve been " pulling an Otter"  all over the place.  I m logged in now.  BTW Otter, I met Jane Goodall yesterday at work.  She s a great woman.

Surfcal

g-whiz

CottonwooderNice job on the list, Patricia!  Very creative and informative.  Definitely a high point in my morning reading.  With all the seriousness of war around us, it is nice to have a place to " hang out"  where nonsense rules.  And yet, helpfulness, kindness, understanding... you get the picture... keep us secure as friendships just keep blossoming.  Geeze, I think I m having a hormonal moment.  The senior moments are so much more ....  umm, ahhh... well, I forget, but I know I prefer them.

Surfcal

GuestHey Patricia:

Red " neff"  Barchetta is headed into thread killer status.  Turn your attention to the Website thread.  He is on the third day and with four more days to go, he is getting there fast.

And if I remember right, he is not going to be active for a while because of work.  So his name might be there for a while for he won t have a chance to lobby for anyone to save him.

I think the " thread killer"  deserves recognition on The List.

Surfcal

P.S.  What s funny is that his posting is a direct question to Nick and Nick hasn t responded.  Nick, that s cold man.

Message edited in honor of Sactocampers.

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteP.S. What s funny is that his posting is a direct question to Nick and Nick hasn t responded. Nick, that s cold man.

Totally. There s Neff being his usual chipper self, trying to help out, like picking up a lost muddy puppy bathing him and returning him safely home, and Nick gives him a cold shoulder. I like that Nick, it s edgy.

QuoteMessage edited in honor of Sactocampers.

Thanks Man.

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Totally. There s Neff being his usual chipper self, trying to help out, like picking up a lost muddy puppy bathing him and returning him safely home, and Nick gives him a cold shoulder. I like that Nick, it s edgy.

See its hard to find a perfect time to RR Neff cause he is so nice all the time.  When I saw that post I just could not pass up the chance to RR the nice guy[:)]

SactoCampers

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

See its hard to find a perfect time to RR Neff cause he is so nice all the time.  When I saw that post I just could not pass up the chance to RR the nice guy[:)]

G-Whiz tried to save him by posting as a " Guest" . Maybe you should do something about that [;)].

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Thanks Man.

Let me tell you a great " neff"  move.  When Otter pulled in late to the campground, you know who was there taking the lead for helping Otter?  Neff!  He was so enthusiastic, he backed up Otter s rig into the site.  He pulled out his drill to raise the barn roof.  He got the bunk ends out...he did everything.What a Boy Scout.  And he was doing that while CWB, Petester and I were pillaging the trip-tip steak.  I was like blister, I came after all the work was done.  Talk about polar opposites.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Thanks Man.

Let me tell you a great " neff"  move.  When Otter pulled in late to the campground, you know who was there taking the lead for helping Otter?  Neff!  He was so enthusiastic, he backed up Otter s rig into the site.  He pulled out his drill to raise the barn roof.  He got the bunk ends out...he did everything.What a Boy Scout.  And he was doing that while CWB, Petester and I were pillaging the trip-tip steak.  I was like blister, I came after all the work was done.  Talk about polar opposites.

Surfcal

I would have been right there with Neff......watching him help Otter. Then after getting exhausted watching him, I would have walked over and helped myself to some of that tri-tip.

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
The List:
 Wednesday, 3/26/03
Today s Nick-Neff-Cough Board Activity Level:
 Yowsa!   " The boys"  started fighting again, this time over how many rallies each had attended.

Freestyle Rabble Rouser of The Day:
 Too many to list!

RR Target of The Day
 Poor ol  CWB.

Post of The Day:
 Waaaaaaayyy too long to copy here, but it s in the " Ignore"  thread and signed as follows:
 Signed: Goober Gerbil Squirt

Tonight s Chat Room Rally Attendees (In order of appearance):
 otter
 C`wooder
 Tri-Tip   <--CWB
 CheeseWhiz   <--self-explanatory
 Nick
 cavman
 Surfcal
 Hybrid Holly (for 60 seconds or so... does that count?)
 CKKEVIN
 ca_girl_00
 Campers
 6Quigs     <--Chat Host
 gsm_x2
 SactoCamper

Chat Quote of The Week:
 Tri-Tip(CWB): C`wooder: I learned early on that this group is tough...to survive, be like a duck with the jaws of an alligator

Chat Event of The Week:
 The way Guest revealed himself.  [;)]

Those With " ALOT"  To Say (Note how this list is growing):
 6Quigs
 GSM X2
 G-Whiz
 Nick
 Surfcal
 Cottonwooder
 SactoCampers
 Civil_War_Buff

Those With Something To Say: