Main Menu

RE: Rabble Rouser List: Beginning 3/20/03

Started by 6Quigs, Mar 21, 2003, 01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

Then there is the possiblity that we (the majority) declare OPEN SEASON on Surfcal and RR him into rubble.....[:@][:@][8D][8D] Gimme some......

Hey don t mess with the Alliance, otherwise I ll have to open that Can O  Whoopass Light that Surfcal is FEDEXing me.[:D]

I would be very cautious opening any can that Surfcal would Fed-Ex you.

Are you sure it only contains Whoopass??

Surfcal

Surfcal6Quigs:

Nick and I have a special blend for you.  You ll need a gas mask.  I suggest you acquire one and don t even think that plastic sheets and duct tape will do.

To prepare, see this link:  http://titaniumcounter.com/temp/emergency/

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

SurfcalHey, what s all this tomfoolery on " my"  board?  Take your squabblings and quibblings to the General RRing board, where it belongs.  Shoo, shooo!!!  :::::holding broomstick defiantly:::::

(Hey G, how was that in trying to keep on topic and corral the shenanigans?)

Now, what s this about an " alliance" ?  Sacto tried to drag me into one with him and Surf.  I resisted, preferring to RR solo.  You guys are lucky I m snowed under with work today and can t RR much with you today.  Have fun!  

::::as I fly off on my broomstick::::  [:D][8D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Hey, what s all this tomfoolery on " my"  board?  Take your squabblings and quibblings to the General RRing board, where it belongs.  Shoo, shooo!!!  :::::holding broomstick defiantly:::::

(Hey G, how was that in trying to keep on topic and corral the shenanigans?)

Now, what s this about an " alliance" ?  Sacto tried to drag me into one with him and Surf.  I resisted, preferring to RR solo.  You guys are lucky I m snowed under with work today and can t RR much with you today.  Have fun!  

Thank ~Patricia~ for holding down the fort while I had to slave away at work today.  Seems to have worked.  Must have been the broomstick. [:)]

Nick

Cottonwooder

Just as Patricia is taking off on her broomstick, Nick runs into the room with a pale of water.  Throwing on Patricia, we hear " I m melting, I m melting" .........

griffsmom

Nick

Just as Patricia is taking off on her broomstick, Nick runs into the room with a pale of water.  Throwing on Patricia, we hear " I m melting, I m melting" .........

Then Nick, looking very cute in his blue gingham dress and ruby red slippers, quickly grabs her broomstick and with G-Whiz s dog Rocky at his heels, takes it back to the Wizard of Surfcough, who puts Nick and Rocky into a hot air pop-up to send them home.  But alas, without the continued pontifications of the great Wizard Surfcough, the pop-up runs out of hot air and breaks down at the outskirts of Munchkin Land, where Nick is left stranded eating tri-tip with Sacto, CWB and 6Quigs, who represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild.

Nick

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Then Nick, looking very cute in his blue gingham dress and ruby red slippers, quickly grabs her broomstick and with G-Whiz s dog Rocky at his heels, takes it back to the Wizard of Surfcough, who puts Nick and Rocky into a hot air pop-up to send them home.  But alas, without the continued pontifications of the great Wizard Surfcough, the pop-up runs out of hot air and breaks down at the outskirts of Munchkin Land, where Nick is left stranded eating tri-tip with Sacto, CWB and 6Quigs, who represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild.

Surfcal, dude I think we have been been RR.  She s not bad.

Surfcal

SurfcalWe ve all been RR d in one fell swoop, practically the whole male population of the active NNC.  It s like Cottonwooder, G-Whiz and Griffsmom have formed an alliance that we did not detect on our radar.

But alas, now that we have unmasked the intruder, we will hunt them down and have no mercy.  Nowhere in the Land of lilliPUT can anyone hide.  You can run, but you will never rest.  You will always sleep with one eye open.

CWB, Sactocampers, 6Quigs, Nick, we must defend our honor in the hour of need.  You cannot RR any of us...

Surfcal

griffsmom

SurfcalHmmm...it must be the testosterone coursing through your systems that immediately causes such a response...boys, boys, boys, that was hardly an RR.  I was just having a bit of fun with you; you know, just taking the mickey out of you.  [:D]

Given Nick s post about C wooder s broom, you can t blame me for not being able to pass up such a beeyooteefull set-up.  Nick, you re the best straight man I ve ever had, and baby, I ve had A LOT of them![;)] Besides, it WAS a pretty good one, if I do say so myself.  Heck, I think I can even hear CWB giggling over that one...

g-whiz

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Hmmm...it must be the testosterone coursing through your systems that immediately causes such a response...boys, boys, boys, that was hardly an RR.  I was just having a bit of fun with you; you know, just taking the mickey out of you.  [:D]

Given Nick s post about C wooder s broom, you can t blame me for not being able to pass up such a beeyooteefull set-up.  Nick, you re the best straight man I ve ever had, and baby, I ve had A LOT of them![;)] Besides, it WAS a pretty good one, if I do say so myself.  Heck, I think I can even hear CWB giggling over that one...

And a good giggle it was, Lori!  I would definitely be interested in a giggle alliance! [;)]

Surfcal

SurfcalIn that case, you guys will have to take CWB.  It isn t a gender issue after all.  It s chuckles versus giggles.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteJust as Patricia is taking off on her broomstick, Nick runs into the room with a pale of water. Throwing on Patricia, we hear " I m melting, I m melting" .........

Then Nick, looking very cute in his blue gingham dress and ruby red slippers, quickly grabs her broomstick and with G-Whiz s dog Rocky at his heels, takes it back to the Wizard of Surfcough, who puts Nick and Rocky into a hot air pop-up to send them home. But alas, without the continued pontifications of the great Wizard Surfcough, the pop-up runs out of hot air and breaks down at the outskirts of Munchkin Land, where Nick is left stranded eating tri-tip with Sacto, CWB and 6Quigs, who represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild.

I ll admit to having a " Duh"  moment, but... what are you talking about?  Wizard of Oz?  Lilliput?  (My first thought of " melting"  was Frosty The Snowman.)  Do I need to wear a dunce cap and sit in the corner?

Lori, why do the guys feel threatened enough to want to band together against us?  All you did was post a funny.  Imagine if you d really wanted to RR someone, or what you, G, and I could do together if we actually planned something.   }:->        

(That s a devilish grin, evil face that we don t have.)

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

I ll admit to having a " Duh"  moment, but... what are you talking about?  Wizard of Oz?  Lilliput?  (My first thought of " melting"  was Frosty The Snowman.)  Do I need to wear a dunce cap and sit in the corner?

Lori, why do the guys feel threatened enough to want to band together against us?  All you did was post a funny.  Imagine if you d really wanted to RR someone, or what you, G, and I could do together if we actually planned something.   }:->        

(That s a devilish grin, evil face that we don t have.)

I see those wheels turning Cottonwooder!  In fact, I can hear them all the way over here on the hill!!!  [;)]

6Quigs

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

CWB, Sactocampers, 6Quigs, Nick, we must defend our honor in the hour of need.  

Surfcal

Munch Munch,

Sorry Surf, you got youself into this.

Munch munch,

I know better than to mess with the ladies,

Munch, munch

Man this Tri-Tip is good,

Munch, munch[;)]

g-whiz

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

[I know better than to mess with the ladies,