News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Contact List - Data Collection

Started by otter, Mar 28, 2003, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomHey, let s all call Kevin s old cell # and mess with whoever has it now, hee, hee.

6Quigs

Red neff BarchettaUnfortunately Neff,
 The number doesn t work any more,
 nor does my desk phone,
 nor my e-mail[: (]

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomKevin -
 What are you not saying here?

gsm x2

6Quigs
QuoteUnfortunately Neff,
 The number doesn t work any more,
 nor does my desk phone,
 nor my e-mail  

Kevin--do you do flooring?  I know someone who is looking for a floorer that won t scare of customers.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteKevin -
 What are you not saying here?

Yeah, Kevin, are you OK?  You didn t just lose your job or something, did you?

g-whiz

6Quigs
QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Georganne,
 you can get rid of my Cell phone number,the 408-xxx-xxxx one
 It was a company phone, and I had to give it back[:(]

Yes, Kevin, I will take that number off.  I notice that was the cell listed for Margaret.  Did she call Ireland one too many times?  [;)]

6Quigs

Cottonwooder
QuoteYeah, Kevin, are you OK? You didn t just lose your job or something, did you?
Yes ~Patricia~
 They are closing down our office.
 But I m sure something better will turn up.
 Whenever one door closes, another opens,
 God obviously has something better planed for me.

Looking on the bright side,
 I get to do ALOT more camping this summer[:D]

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomKevin -
 I m really sorry to hear that.  I hope you all are doing fine and I love your attitude!
 Jeez friend, I don t know what else to say.

Cottonwooder

6QuigsKevin, oh no, I m so sorry to hear that!  Will you guys be OK?  Will keep you and the family in my prayers.  {{{{Quigleys}}}}   <--hugs

Civil_War_Buff

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

QuoteYeah, Kevin, are you OK? You didn t just lose your job or something, did you?
Yes ~Patricia~
 They are closing down our office.
 But I m sure something better will turn up.
 Whenever one door closes, another opens,
 God obviously has something better planed for me.

Looking on the bright side,
 I get to do ALOT more camping this summer[:D]

Kevin,

I add to the others  sentiments here. Sorry about the office closure....I agree that God will open another door for you...We too will keep you in our prayers.  We are in the last phase of the Compaq/HP merger layoffs, and the final 1st wave group will leave today...there are about 40 people in the aisles next to us that will be transitioning and it is a sad situation.  Anyhow, if all else fails and you need a good layoff laugh, check out http://www.oddtodd.com .

Jeff-  Now you have to admit that a guy like Kevin going into a customers  house could only make them SMILE...He could be the poster kid for flooring installers....BTW, you don t do drug test, background checks or hold a couple felonies against a guy do you???  If not, I might know of a couple guys for you....[;)][;)][&:]

I hope that everyone has a great weekend....I check in everyday, but I am trying to change my ways and be very, very, good! How am I doing?

Happy Campin  <><

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomLarry -
 Nice to see you drop in.  Just wish it was in response to something else.

Heck, if I could get all 6 Quig s working WITH me I d have 2 instant complete crews.  I already know that Margaret can handle it.  When they had their floors refinished last year, she took care of tearing up the old carpet, pad, & tack-strip!!!  Taking up old tack-strip is NOT fun.  It has sliced my hands open more times than I wish to remember.  Makes me glad I m not a carpet guy.
 Kevin is always welcome here.  Hopefully he knew that already.  Shoot, I ll give him such a hug that he ll forget all about those embraces with Scott/GSMx2, lol!

Hybrid Holly

griffsmom
QuoteHeck, if I could get all 6 Quig s working WITH me I d have 2 instant complete crews.

You d have to bring lots of mops to clean the mud up after the little one helped!
 Sorry about the news! Hang in there Kevin.

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteI check in everyday, but I am trying to change my ways and be very, very, good! How am I doing?
 Happy Campin  <><

Hiya Buff, how are things with you?  Surely being " very very good"  doesn t mean not posting, does it?  And I m finally remembering to ask... does the fish in your signature stand for the Christian symbol, or do you like fishing?  I saw a signature on another board comprised not only of several fish, but of bubbles too!

Civil_War_Buff

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

And I m finally remembering to ask... does the fish in your signature stand for the Christian symbol, or do you like fishing?  

Sometimes NOT posting is being good....I won t get caught up in the moment....[8D]

As for my fish....Yes, I am Christian, I used to " fish"  but no longer do......now it s a " different"  kind of fishing....[;)]

Happy Campin  <><

otter

griffsmomI guess not posting is contagious.  It seems to be going around.  
 Whether that is a  good  thing are not probably depends on what is done during the time you are not posting.
  G-whiz is scraping and reading and emailing; Surf Cal is off biking and sailing; and who knows what Larry and Rita are doing, but I will bet it is  good   stuff.  CWB will do nothing but earth friendly and spiritually sound stuff in his increased time with the  outside world.  
 Hey Kev:  I have an idea:  rent the house out for summer and park the popup in our driveway in SC.  You can job hunt and Margaret and I can run after kids.  
 It s a thought!
 Hugs to all