News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

Welcome to the sistah-hood thread[:D]

Just what we need another thread! [8D]  But think about it.
 Sometimes ya just need A SPECIAL place to say something to the beautiful women of NCCNEPHCOFF...

And of course the Wonderful women of the Sistah-hood sometimes need a place to  hang out . [:)]

Let s see where the journey takes us.
 hugs

Surfcal

otterAs a member of the brotherhood, I welcome your vibrancy.  Good for you Otter, your very first thread.  May you have luck.

This should be a fun thread.

Surfcal

otter

otterWhy thank you Ray:  
 I think things could happen on this thread.

Cottonwooder

otter:::::peeping in:::::   Hey, it looks lovely in here!  Dianne, you ve decorated this place very nicely!  

Who exactly is part of HHS?  Those of you who ve met and laughed together at real campfires?  Or any female NNCer?  What about those who " avoid alliances"  ::ahem::  [;)][:D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

:::::peeping in:::::   Hey, it looks lovely in here!  Dianne, you ve decorated this place very nicely!  

Who exactly is part of HHS?  Those of you who ve met and laughed together at real campfires?  Or any female NNCer?  What about those who " avoid alliances"  ::ahem::  [;)][:D]

Now, I don t want to start any RR in here, but ~Patricia~ don t you read the boards? [;)]

Well, just in case you missed it over on the other thread....

The Ha-Ha Sisterhood originates back to Bodega Bay, but Woodson Bridge is where we really took off. The charter members are Dianne, Rita, Veronica and myself, but many more have joined in the merriment since that time. The only requirement is that you are able to laugh hysterically at the silliest, most absurd, nonsensical things (ask Jacqui about Cachuma). And, one of the most important aspects is that the Sisters stick together. Unlike the group of women who wear the red hats and purple dresses, we celebrate each others uniqueness and don t require a " uniform" . Our motto is, " I am woman, hear me roar (add the words " with laughter" !) and our song is " I Love To Laugh" . You can read the words here:

http://kiarrawav.tripod.com/movies/mary2/mary2.html

The only initiation to become a Sister is to attend a rally and show us your stuff! Those who have participated have definitely formed an alliance; a common bond.

[:)][:)][:D][:D][:)][:)][:D][:D][:)][:)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:)][:)][:D][:D][:D][:)][:)]

g-whiz

otterNice work Otter!  Amen Sistah!

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

:::::peeping in:::::   Hey, it looks lovely in here!  Dianne, you ve decorated this place very nicely!  

Hi Dianne!

We ve never met, but I hear your bread pudding is to die for!  I also like what you ve done with the place.  I especially like that sign hanging above the door. You know, the one that says:

[font=" Calligrapher" ]Rabble Rousers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law![/font]

Where did you get it?  Does Kohl s carry them?

[;)]

g-whiz

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Hi Dianne!

We ve never met, but I hear your bread pudding is to die for!  I also like what you ve done with the place.  I especially like that sign hanging above the door. You know, the one that says:

[font=" Calligrapher" ]Rabble Rousers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law![/font]

Where did you get it?  Does Kohl s carry them?

[;)]

Love your font, Lori!  Hey, I m making Dianne s recipe for Malibu this coming weekend.  Hope it comes out as good as her s.  [:)]

griffsmom

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Love your font, Lori!  

Thanks! Do youthink it ll make The List?  [;)]

QuoteHey, I m making Dianne s recipe for Malibu this coming weekend.  Hope it comes out as good as her s.  [:)]

I can t wait to taste it!!!  Does she put any kind of fruit or raisins in it, or is it just straight up bread puddin?  I usually put fresh plums in mine, but it s not season for them yet.  I was thinking about putting in raisins instead.  I also make a buttered rum sauce to pour over the top.  [;)]

Red neff Barchetta

otterPardon me, mind if I snuggle in amongst all these lovely ladies?
 Great, I had to rub up against Ray s hairy leg!  Eewwhhhh!

griffsmom

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz
 The only initiation to become a Sister is to attend a rally and show us your stuff! Those who have participated have definitely formed an alliance; a common bond.

[:)][:)][:D][:D][:)][:)][:D][:D][:)][:)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:)][:)][:D][:D][:D][:)][:)]

G, I forgot to ask; does the Casitas rally count?

QuoteThe only requirement is that you are able to laugh hysterically at the silliest, most absurd, nonsensical things (ask Jacqui about Cachuma). And, one of the most important aspects is that the Sisters stick together. Unlike the group of women who wear the red hats and purple dresses, we celebrate each others uniqueness and don t require a " uniform" . Our motto is, " I am woman, hear me roar (add the words " with laughter" !) and our song is " I Love To Laugh" .

That s it? Nothing to it-- I can definitely do that! [:D]

gsm x2

griffsmom
QuoteI can t wait to taste it!!! Does she put any kind of fruit or raisins in it, or is it just straight up bread puddin? I usually put fresh plums in mine, but it s not season for them yet. I was thinking about putting in raisins instead. I also make a buttered rum sauce to pour over the top.  

Ah, finally the girls have a place to exchange recipes and cleaning tips.

Way to go ladies.  Leo Stewart will show you the way to color coordinated file folders and napkins.

gsm x2<---ducking and sleeping with one eye open

6Quigs

otterCongratulations ladies on having your own thread,
 not that I ll be visiting here often,
 but

May I welcome you all by buying y all a Harvey Wallbanger[;)]

g-whiz

griffsmom
QuoteG, I forgot to ask; does the Casitas rally count?

Does it ever!!!  The true bonding, tho, happens after the second rally.  So, are you ready to bond this coming weekend?! [:D]

QuoteDoes she put any kind of fruit or raisins in it, or is it just straight up bread puddin?

The recipe calls for raisins and it really was " to die for" !  I went back to get seconds and it was gone. [:(][>:]

g-whiz

gsm x2
Quotegsm x2<---ducking and sleeping with one eye open

Yep, he will be sleeping with ONE eye open, because he s going to be sleeping with ONE eye closed! [;)]