Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

otter

6Quigs
QuoteActually it s next weekend we are off to Seacliff,
 and it s for a week, not just the weekend.

ooppppsss.  Wrong on 2 accounts.  I can t keep my schedule straight, let alone yours!!!  Must be spring break.  You will still be there when we get back in town from SLO!  Wanna come BBQ in our backyard.  We are just N of the Boardwalk, between there and Natural Bridges.  Wednesday?  Thursday? Friday?
 How do we find you at the campsite?  We ll come find you and plan something.  [:)]
 think on it.

otter

Nick
QuoteRE: Ha Ha Sisterhood (Direct reply to g-whiz)  

I will have my stove there, with the griddle on Saturday morning. Maybe we could do potluck breakfast on Saturday as well?

Sounds good to me.  French Toast?  Pancakes?  I ll be glad to do either.  I ll bring eggs too.  
 Anyone got any great breakfast ideas?

otter

CottonwooderWell, Hello Sistah s.  How is this Beautiful  Weekend treating y all?

otter

otter
QuoteWell, Hello Sistah s. How is this Beautiful Weekend treating y all?

It is fantastic![:)][:)][:)]  A three smile weekend!  Baseball all day.  Good food at night.  We are on the go and doing fine!

How is the camping going?

otter

otter
QuoteHow is the camping going?

Camping couldn t be fine, not even in  Carolina[8D][8D][8D]
 Everyone is off doing their own thing for the mid day.  We await the temptations fo the Saturday eveing pot luck!...[&:][&:]

What are you doing for dinner, Otter?

otter

otter
QuoteWhat are you doing for dinner, Otter?

Thanks for asking!  Lon s folks are coming over around six and I think I will do some  pesto pasta and shrimp and black olives.  They are exhausted from cleaning out their home of 40 years and need a little treat.  that s about it!.Oh I also have to finish the treasurer s annual report of the foundation I volunteer with.  Might even get a start on thier taxes this weekend if there is time.  

You campers are having a lot more fun than I am.  

otter

otter
QuoteYou campers are having a lot more fun than I am.

We sure are.  But you ll be out here in 5 or 6 more days!!!!!

Stimpy

otterHi HHS

After SLO I will have finally gotten to attend a rally...and not just be a lurker here on the boards watching Surfcal and the boys raise havoc...WHOOOOHOOOOOO

6Quigs

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter
 How do we find you at the campsite?  We ll come find you and plan something.  [:)]
 think on it.

Just drop by,
 There are only 26 sites,
 We will be the ones in the popup,
 and if there is another popup,
 We re the one with all the kids[;)]

Cottonwooder

Stimpy
QuoteAfter SLO I will have finally gotten to attend a rally...and not just be a lurker here on the boards watching Surfcal and the boys raise havoc...WHOOOOHOOOOOO

Don t let that stop you.  The only RRer here I ve met is GSMx2.  Haven t even met Surfcal or the others, but am happy to fling insults back and forth with them, LOL! [8D]

oldmoose

CottonwooderPatricia, just got back from Malibu RV Park. Saw everyone and had a great time. I brought a hot peach cobbler and ice cream. Lori s husband, Dave, was making margarita s. Couldn t have too many as I had to traverse Kanan Road to go home. They had a very nice pot luck. I think we talked Dave to go to SLO. We ll have to hound him all week. Lori s ready to go, but he doesn t like the drive.

I told Scott and Georgiana that I d make them a Key Lime Martini next weekend at SLO. We re looking forward to meeting some of the " Coughers."

Cottonwooder

oldmoose
QuoteI think we talked Dave to go to SLO. We ll have to hound him all week. Lori s ready to go, but he doesn t like the drive.

He can t possibly dislike a long drive more than I (who considers Camarillo a long way away!), but I m trying to be brave for the 8-hour trip to the June rally.  (Am DREADING it.)  If I can do it, he can do it.  Keep working on him, LOL!

otter

6Quigs
QuoteJust drop by,
 There are only 26 sites,
 We will be the ones in the popup,
 and if there is another popup,
 We re the one with all the kids  

OK!  we;ll see you when we get home from SLO... I babysit in San Carlos on Tuesday, so it will be Wednesday or Thursday!!!

champ521

CottonwooderHEY! DW Carrie wants to get in on this thread, but she s kind of scared/intimidated/shy/reluctant. Never mind the fact that you have photographic evidence that implies otherwise.