News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

champ521
QuoteHEY! DW Carrie wants to get in on this thread, but she s kind of scared/intimidated/shy/reluctant.

Just have her signed up with her own screen name, and voila!  This HHSisterhood board is a good place to start, since we try to keep our shenanigans out.  When Carrie is ready, she can RR with us on the other boards, LOL!

champ521

CottonwooderHow can she get her own screen name? I wouldn t want anyone confusing her[:)] with me[:@].

Cottonwooder

champ521
QuoteHow can she get her own screen name? I wouldn t want anyone confusing her with me .

GSM and G-whiz have their own, and I think Mrs. OldMoose is getting her own.  They can tell you.  My hubby wouldn t be caught dead on a message board, so that isn t something we ll need in this household.

champ521

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteHow can she get her own screen name? I wouldn t want anyone confusing her with me .

GSM and G-whiz have their own, and I think Mrs. OldMoose is getting her own.  They can tell you.  My hubby wouldn t be caught dead on a message board, so that isn t something we ll need in this household.

Any help?

Surfcal

CottonwooderChamp:

Easy.  All you have to do is email steve@popuptimes.com and tell him exactly what you want and he ll hook you up.  PUT allows two user names per household.  Heck, I don t even know if they check if it s a person or a dog.  So, it should be a no brainer.  So Otter, how about one for Sadie?

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

SurfcalHey Dianne, have I reclaimed my Flipping status back yet?  LOL! [:)]

otter

Surfcal
QuoteSo Otter, how about one for Sadie?

Surfcal

arf  arf   arf   arf   arf....[:D]

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteHey Dianne, have I reclaimed my Flipping status back yet? LOL!  

Your talents are unending, Oh Dragon Queen !.  Figuring out when it will fli[, like much else on this site continue to mystify me.  Glad you are on my team!.[:)]

otter

champ521
QuoteHEY! DW Carrie wants to get in on this thread, but she s kind of scared/intimidated/shy/reluctant. Never mind the fact that you have photographic evidence that implies otherwise.
dave & Carrie

It is actually better for her to sign in under your name and practice some RRing.  Then you get blamed for it!!
 Makes sense to me

g-whiz

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

QuoteHow is the camping going?

Camping couldn t be fine, not even in  Carolina[8D][8D][8D]
 Everyone is off doing their own thing for the mid day.  We await the temptations fo the Saturday eveing pot luck!...[&:][&:]

What are you doing for dinner, Otter?

Sorry you had to resort to talking to yourself this weekend, Dianne.  We were basking blissfully in Malibu so could be of no help.  TOS did log on and send a message, but it was a dial-up connection so he didn t hang there long.  The whole weekend would have been shot.  Hope you worked out your menu planning!!! [;)]

gsm x2

CottonwooderA few pages back, people were doing introductions.

Here is mine.

gsm x2 = G. Scott Miller and G-Whiz has the same initials, but now she has her own Screen Name.

Started in Michigan, move to Colorado, and got to the South Bay area of California by 4th grade.  Love the ocean, but not a " beach guy."   Did lifeguard through College and student teaching, which directly parlayed into a Harbor Patrol job in 1979.  Been there ever since and am now the head of the Harbor Patrol.

Married to G-Whiz for 5 years.  Owned our PU since May of 2001.  Our motto should be " Have PU will travel."   Spent 5 weeks on the road in 2001, cancelled a 2002 trip, but going 4 weeks on the road in 2003 starting with the Get Lucky in Lake Tahoe Rally.

Hobbies:  Computers, camping, hiking and photography.  Melded them all together by helping G-Whiz get photos for her NNC scrapbooks.

As soon as I am through catching up on posts, I have about 105 photographs to Malibu to make available to her for WebShots and the books.

gsm x2

g-whiz

oldmoose

QuoteORIGINAL:  oldmoose

Patricia, just got back from Malibu RV Park. Saw everyone and had a great time. I brought a hot peach cobbler and ice cream. Lori s husband, Dave, was making margarita s. Couldn t have too many as I had to traverse Kanan Road to go home. They had a very nice pot luck. I think we talked Dave to go to SLO. We ll have to hound him all week. Lori s ready to go, but he doesn t like the drive.

I told Scott and Georgiana that I d make them a Key Lime Martini next weekend at SLO. We re looking forward to meeting some of the " Coughers."

Moose, when I hugged Dave good-by this morning, I said:  See you next time.  And HE said:  And it will probably be at SLO!!!   Let me again say that the peach cobbler with the ice cream was a highlight and can t wait to hear the How to use a DO seminar!

g-whiz

champ521

QuoteORIGINAL:  champ521

HEY! DW Carrie wants to get in on this thread, but she s kind of scared/intimidated/shy/reluctant. Never mind the fact that you have photographic evidence that implies otherwise.

Hey Champ will you pass this on to Carrie:

Hi Carrie!!!!  Remember me???  Your dancin  partner [;)]!!  Ok, the evidence will show up in the scrapbook, but you can rest assured that if you post on the HA-HA Sisterhood thread, we WILL be nice.  Since Rosie has given up her tv show and isn t so nice anymore, I m taking over as the Queen of Nice!  HA!  [:)][:D][;)]  So, let us know when you get your own name and we ll show you the ropes.  

Back to you Champ.... sorry we didn t respond to your request for help with how to get Carrie signed up.  We were camping [:D] and it was Ray to the rescue!!!  Hope you got it worked out.

g-whiz

CottonwooderDianne, I m asking permission to share your bread pudding recipe.  Can I post it on the boards?  Would you rather do it??  Whatever you say, I will obey!  [:)]

oldmoose

Cottonwooderg-whiz, FYI I am doing the Dutch oven seminar at Vail Lake and at the June Rally.