SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2
 Ah, finally the girls have a place to exchange recipes and cleaning tips.

Way to go ladies.  Leo Stewart will show you the way to color coordinated file folders and napkins.

gsm x2<---ducking and sleeping with one eye open

<shaking head back and forth and tsk, tsking>  gsm, gsm, gsm.  I would have expected such a statement out of Surf or Sacto, or maybe even the new and improved CWB, but you? A true and genuine hugger?   All I can say is I m shocked and extremely disappointed.  I gave you more credit than that...[:(]

G-whiz, you know what has to be done.  Giggle in his ear all night so he doesn t get any sleep![:D]

g-whiz

6Quigs
QuoteMay I welcome you all by buying y all a Harvey Wallbanger

Lori, I can vouch for these, too! [&:][8D][:D]

griffsmom

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

QuoteG, I forgot to ask; does the Casitas rally count?

Does it ever!!!  The true bonding, tho, happens after the second rally.  So, are you ready to bond this coming weekend?! [:D]

[font=" cuckoo" ]Yeehaw![/font]

Cottonwooder

otterI guess we ve been to 1-1/2 rallies.  But in two weeks, we ll have two full rallies under our belt.  [:D][:D][:D]  So, is this where we come to rag on our hubbies?  (Huh, G? LOL!)  Do the NNC wives know about this place?  Mrs. Quigs, Mrs. Buff, etc.?

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteThanks! Do youthink it ll make The List?

Well, yes, if I were still doing it, but don t know if I am or not.  Oh, woe is me. [:(]

Cottonwooder

otterThis is going to become one helluva talkative thread, eh? [:D]

Surfcal

otterWow, what a spirited thread already.  Way to go Otter.  Hey, tell Lon I went to Ano Nuevo today to see him, but the dufus at the gate told me that he wasn t voluntering today.  I don t even know why I called him a dufus, he was a nice guy.  I m the dufus.

I am proud of the Sista-hood.  It s about time you folks came into your own and have your own thread.  Now you have to qualify to get a TOP rating.

Surfcal

g-whiz

griffsmom
QuoteYeehaw!

Yep, I think she s ready!!![;)]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

I guess we ve been to 1-1/2 rallies.  But in two weeks, we ll have two full rallies under our belt.  [:D][:D][:D]  So, is this where we come to rag on our hubbies?  (Huh, G? LOL!)  Do the NNC wives know about this place?  Mrs. Quigs, Mrs. Buff, etc.?

Hey, this might be just the way to get ALL the Sisters involved!  We ll have to promote it at the Rallies.  Mrs. 6-Q gets on here every once in awhile, but Mrs. CWB never does.  And then there is Rita, Huntersmom, Mrs. Neff and on and on and on.  Maybe it s because PUT started out to be more of a technical site.  Guess we put an end to that, huh?

After SLO, you will be fully bonded, Cottonwooder!

And, no raggin  or RR, unless the RR stands for rest and relaxation.

Long live the HA-HA s!

Surfcal

CottonwooderHey,

I want to warn you that the RR acronym will only stand for Rabble Rousing.  Don t be confusing people by injecting this Recreation and Relaxation stuff.  You re going to ruin the true meaning of RRing.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteAnd, no raggin  or RR, unless the RR stands for rest and relaxation.

[:(][>:][:(][: (][:(][>:][:(][: (][:(][>:][:(][: (]

OC Campers

griffsmom

QuoteHey, I m making Dianne s recipe for Malibu this coming weekend.  Hope it comes out as good as her s.  [:)]

I can t wait to taste it!!!  Does she put any kind of fruit or raisins in it, or is it just straight up bread puddin?  I usually put fresh plums in mine, but it s not season for them yet.  I was thinking about putting in raisins instead.  I also make a buttered rum sauce to pour over the top.  [;)]
 [/quote]

Ok guys, I think I have died and gone to heaven!!  2 batches of bread pudding.
 ::::::::::::ahhhh, sigh::::::::::::  Just pick me up and roll me into the camper.  If you see the camper tipping, you will know what side I am sleeping on[:D][8D].
 Is it Friday yet??

Dianne,  I love the thread, finally a place where us woman are alone and can RR on our own terms and conditions.  Should we hang a sign that says NO MEN ALLOWED!!!?  Unless they come baring drinks or food?

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Hey,

I want to warn you that the RR acronym will only stand for Rabble Rousing.  Don t be confusing people by injecting this Recreation and Relaxation stuff.  You re going to ruin the true meaning of RRing.

Surfcal

Sorry Surfcal, but in this thread RR can stand for whatever the Ha-Ha s want.  [8D]  As a charter member, I would be really disappointed to see this become a place to RR as we know it to be out there in the " real"  threads.  That is why I like RR as in REST and RELAXATION.  Us Ha-Ha s need that!  [;)]

g-whiz

OC Campers
QuoteShould we hang a sign that says NO MEN ALLOWED!!!? Unless they come baring drinks or food?

Or if they come ready to hug.  That would be okay, too!

otter

Red neff Barchetta
QuotePardon me, mind if I snuggle in amongst all these lovely ladies?
 Great, I had to rub up against Ray s hairy leg! Eewwhhhh!

Hairy legs  ooooowwww!  
 All snugglers welcome.  Somedays ya just need a cozy spot to hang out in.
 welcome