Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

No one has barged his way in here yet claiming to be the cutest? [;)]

No reason to.  It is Universally accepted that Ray is the cutest single guy and Jeff is the cutest father.

gsm x2

Young Moosette

otterYa Hoooo, [:D]  I made it.  It was easy.  If you already have a membership the other half (good, bad, or indifferent) just emails the webmaster with the name they want and the e-mail attached and you will get an e-mail back with the instructions.

This is so cool.  Sorry Giffy is under the weather.  Giffy get better fast so his parents can come to SLO.  Tell him that Auntie Pooh will bring him a surprise when he brings his parents bring SLO.

I guess I have to decorate my little corner of the room.  What do you think Trading Spaces Jungle?  Except instead of monkeys I will use Moose.  You have know idea how many I have.[;)]

Boy did I laugh when Old Moose told me about " Its a male thing" .  Looked at a couple of posts and is certainly isn t genteal.  [:o]
 Just kidding guys.  Have fun!

Everytime I turn around Old Moose is telling me about something else that we are cooking this weekend.  He just added Crab Dip to cobbler, cornbread, campers strognoff. I think that is all -- at least that is all he has told me about.

Thanks for letting me join in the fun.

See some of  you soon.

g-whiz

Young MoosetteOfficial Welcome for Young Moosette!!!!  Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I love that Trading Spaces show.  I rarely watch TV so it is hit or miss as to my actually seeing it.  The ones I have seen were really good or REALLY bad.  [: (]  All I know is that I don t want them doing any rooms for me!  [8D]  Oldmoose doesn t have one of those big heads hanging on the wall, does he???

Ok, I m adding crab dip to the list.  If he said it, he can t take it back now!  [:D][;)]

Cottonwooder

Young MoosettePaula, I LOVE your new name, LOL!  Right on!

gsm x2

CottonwooderWelcome Paula.  Good choice of names.  Old Moosette just wasn t going to cut it.  So, now when will you two get two computers just so you can post at the same time???

Can you imagine that???  Posting at the same time???  How decadent can you get???

gsm x2

oldmoose

otterI m in trouble now. She s hooked. We don t have a router so I d have to use a dial up and I m not sure I want to do it. I m glad Paula can login now.

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteCan you imagine that??? Posting at the same time??? How decadent can you get???

Moose, he s not kidding.  I get a kick out of seeing his and G s posts literally seconds apart!

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteCan you imagine that??? Posting at the same time??? How decadent can you get???

Moose, he s not kidding.  I get a kick out of seeing his and G s posts literally seconds apart!

Heck, it s worse than even that!  The Gs talk to each other through their posts online!  I bet they re not sitting more than 10 feet apart when they re both posting.[;)]

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteHeck, it s worse than even that! The Gs talk to each other through their posts online! I bet they re not sitting more than 10 feet apart when they re both posting.

The day they go camping, each sitting on his/her own bed, and each with a laptop, and they re posting to each other, is the day they ve gone too far!  (I can picture it now... TOS is uploading his pictures via his newfangled toys, and G is downloading them at the exact same time for her scrapbook.)  [8D]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

QuoteHeck, it s worse than even that! The Gs talk to each other through their posts on-line! I bet they re not sitting more than 10 feet apart when they re both posting.

The day they go camping, each sitting on his/her own bed, and each with a laptop, and they re posting to each other, is the day they ve gone too far!  (I can picture it now... TOS is uploading his pictures via his newfangled toys, and G is downloading them at the exact same time for her scrapbook.)  [8D]

Hey Georgeanne---did you realize we can do that????  I can t wait to stop working and get on the road. I hope that they can start getting more communication satellites up in the air in the next few years.

gsm x2

g-whiz

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

QuoteHeck, it s worse than even that! The Gs talk to each other through their posts on-line! I bet they re not sitting more than 10 feet apart when they re both posting.

Hey Georgeanne---did you realize we can do that????  I can t wait to stop working and get on the road. I hope that they can start getting more communication satellites up in the air in the next few years.

gsm x2

Isn t that what we do now with the network connection?  I think so!  We ll be pros by the time we get on the road and totally mobile.

Cottonwooder

otterHey, Sistahs, have you noticed how quiet it is in the Ho Ho room (didn t want to call it the " men s room" !)?  We filled the first page of this thread in 1-1/2 hours!

So, two big screens in there... wonder how many remotes they have?  One for each guy?  Or two?  Daily beer truck deliveries?  Laundry basket empty, with clothes lying all over the floor?  Next to half empty pizza boxes?  Crumbs everywhere?  Have I missed anything?

oldmoose

otterWe vacuumed two weeks ago and I threw out the pizza boxes last week. The laundry is next week, whether we need it or not.[:D]

Cottonwooder

oldmooseMoose, you re a gem!

Paula, you ve trained him well!  [:D]

sammyslave

otterHey Diane, since Larry and I aren t going to be there this weekend..could you send me your gingerbread recipe....thanks