News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

otterNot letting this opportunity slip by me... Flip!

OC Campers

otterHi Paula--Welcome to your new cyber home.   It was wonderful to see you and Moose Saturday nite.  I have to agree, the cobbler was YUMMY!!

Dianne since it looks as if you have to dig into you recipe file for the gingerbread recipe, could you also dig out the bread pudding recipe too.  Wizzy brought it to Malibu and I was in Hog Heaven[:)][8D].   We had a Bread pudding off.  It was a tie.  I would of added my " store"  bought bread pudding but it didn t last till Friday nite.[&:].  Georgeanne brought yours and Lori (Griffsmom) brought her recipe which had plums of all things it.  They were both FABULOUS.

otter

OC Campers
QuoteDianne since it looks as if you have to dig into you recipe file for the gingerbread recipe, could you also dig out the bread pudding recipe too. Wizzy brought it to Malibu and I was in Hog Heaven   . We had a Bread pudding off. It was a tie. I would of added my " store"  bought bread pudding but it didn t last till Friday nite.  . Georgeanne brought yours and Lori (Griffsmom) brought her recipe which had plums of all things it. They were both FABULOUS.
OC

No problem.  I will dig it out.  I thought G-whiz was going to do it, but she is overwhelmed with scrapbooks, contact lists, menues, massages, and TOS.  
 I am also getting a bread pudding recipe that has white chocolate with it!..To die for , I am told.

8-10 lices of staled while bread, buttered and cubed
 4 cups scalded evaporated milk
 Soak the bread in the milk and let it cool a bit.
 ADD:  
 2 eggs which have been beated fluffy
 1/2 cup sugar
 1tsp vanilla
 1/2 tsp nutmeg
 1/4 tsp salt ( I skip this these days)
 1/2 cup raisins

Mix together and place in a greased baking dish that can be placed in pan of water (ala custard)

Cook 350 for 1hour +  : Use a knife ala custards to decide when it is finished.
 serves 8-10
 can be served warm or cooled
 with or without topings; whipped cream, lemon sauces.
 Enjoy : then run for 5 miles

OC Campers

CottonwooderThanks Dianne for the recipe.  I knew Wizzy was busy getting ready for SLO so I didn t want to bug her.  I am heading to my parents for 10 days and want to make it for them.

Jacqui

Cottonwooder

otter
Quote8-10 lices of staled while bread,

[:o]

otter

Cottonwooder
Quote8-10 lices of staled while bread,
[:o][:o]

ATT stikes again!!!!![:o][: (][:@][:(][>:]

g-whiz

otter
QuoteI thought G-whiz was going to do it, but she is overwhelmed with scrapbooks, contact lists, menues, massages, and TOS.

Yes, all that and work, getting the laundry done from the last camping trip, grocery shopping for this camping trip, the Mother s Day newsletter, and trying to teach my boss how to do a deposit via Quickbooks.  [&:][8D]  I need a vacation!!!  Thanks, Dianne for taking care of me.  I have given up even coming close to having Snug Harbor done for SLO Escape.  Had I not gone to Malibu, I could have done it, but alas, camping is more important than sitting at this computer.  Not to mention the gorgeous weather.  I hope it stays thru the weekend. [:)]

griffsmom

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz
 Not to mention the gorgeous weather.  I hope it stays thru the weekend. [:)]

Sorry to be the one to break the bad news, G, but this weekend is supposed to be much cooler and possible showers!

Why can t it rain during the week when we re working instead of on the weekends when we re camping!!![>:]

gsm x2

griffsmom
QuoteSorry to be the one to break the bad news, G, but this weekend is supposed to be much cooler and possible showers!

Why can t it rain during the week when we re working instead of on the weekends when we re camping!!!  

Remember last week when we were talking rain in the long-term forcast?  The TV people just love it when anyone mentions the possibility of RAIN.  Allows them to break out their " Storm Watch"  graphics.

Looking forward to a nice weekend.

gsm x2

oldmoose

CottonwooderI saw the same forecast. Although this morning they said Friday thru Sunday & now it s possible for Saturday or Sunday. I won t worry about it. We ve camped in the rain before.

g-whiz

oldmooseApril showers bring May Flowers

[image]http://www.avenuecable.com/~gsmx2/weather.jpg[/image]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteTP

< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 4/9/2003 9:47:27 AM >

Why on earth do you need to edit two letters????

And don t go messing with our nice house, or we ll call in the Marines and drop a bunker buster on yours. [;)]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteTP

< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 4/9/2003 9:47:27 AM >

Why on earth do you need to edit two letters????

And don t go messing with our nice house, or we ll call in the Marines and drop a bunker buster on yours. [;)]

I tried to make the font bigger, but it wouldn t let me [&:][:@][: (][:D]. Besides, it s my trademark signature....like a tattoo. So THERE!

We will first TP your house, and then break in and steal your sorority letters. We will hold them ransom for three kegs of beer: One keg for each letter (HHS) But you can send a bunker buster to our house if you want, because we re all over at Nick s off-campus apartment passed out from drinking too much beer. Our house is a dump anyway and the insurance claim will allow us to build a better one. [8D]

otter

CottonwooderBoys, Boys, Boys:
 Don t encourage him Cottonwood.  Remember
 " It s a Male Thiing"

You didn t cause it
 you can t control it
 and there is no cure for it