News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

Cottonwooder
Quote(You can return the favor by scrubbing out our canvas spots. Fair deal?)

All we need is campsite with electric some where between here and athere.  I ll bring the " green Machine"  and the stuff I have left and it s a done deal.  Sunshine has to  be gaurenteed however.  
 I came home with a wholloping toothache!!.  ooudhd.. Will callt he Dentist in the morning , but can t get home till Wednesday!  
 So son t make any reseravations for a few days!

g-whiz

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

I came home with a wholloping toothache!!.  ooudhd.. Will callt he Dentist in the morning , but can t get home till Wednesday!  

OW!  Sorry to hear that Dianne!  Clove oil is helpful if you have any around.  Good luck.  I hate tooth problems!

otter

g-whiz
QuoteOW! Sorry to hear that Dianne! Clove oil is helpful if you have any around. Good luck. I hate tooth problems!

Thanks.  I have been plagued with them all my life.  I know a root canal need when I feel one.  I d be surprized if this is not what it is.  And I have such a busy week!
 oh well, never a good time for them anyway!

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteI know a root canal need when I feel one.

Dianne, you re kidding!  You re not going to believe this, but I need one too.  My dentist and I have been keeping our eye on a longtime, troublesome molar back here, and we decided last week that a root canal is needed.  Just made the appointment today, after checking with our insurance.  This past week (including SLO) I ve been living on ibuprofen.

griffsmom

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz
 I hate tooth problems!

They re right up there with ear aches!![:(][:@]

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteThis past week (including SLO) I ve been living on ibuprofen.

[: (][: (]  I know that routine.  I had some penicillin Lon hadn t used so started that on Sunday. But I was mainlining the extra StrengthTylenol.  I have an appointment at 8 tomorrow morning.  We shall see what the X-ray says.
 We certainly are a pair!

otter

griffsmom
QuoteThey re right up there with ear aches!!  

When I was a kid I swam competitively and had lots of ear aches.  I guess they finally figured out how to balance the pool chemicals and I don t have them anymore.  Now it s the teeth.  This growing old is not for sissy s!

griffsmom

otter

This growing old is not for sissy s!

It shouldn t be sistuhs, either!  I say we sistuhs all boycott this growing old thing!!  

All in favor?

AYE!

g-whiz

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

This growing old is not for sissy s!

It shouldn t be sistuhs, either!  I say we sistuhs all boycott this growing old thing!!  

All in favor?

AYE!

AYE also refuse this growing old thing.  AYE gotta crow.... er er er er and AYE won t grow up!  AYE, AYE, AYE!

otter

g-whiz
QuoteAll in favor?

I m an AYE vote too.  
 But I ll give you  girls  a few more years.  hehehehe.  
 Had the root canal done this morning and doing very well so far.  
 I have an easy computer day  today and then grandkids tomorrow.  But they want a  pajama  day.  That is they come at 7AM in thier pj s and we do girly  things all day.  Hair, nails, wax our feet, paint some decorations for Easter and that sort of thing.  These are fun days for Grandma.  
 Hoping all is well with all the other sistah s.
 Hugs

SactoCampers

otter

QuoteAll in favor?

I m an AYE vote too.  
 But I ll give you  girls  a few more years.  hehehehe.  
 Had the root canal done this morning and doing very well so far.  
 I have an easy computer day  today and then grandkids tomorrow.  But they want a  pajama  day.  That is they come at 7AM in thier pj s and we do girly  things all day.  Hair, nails, wax our feet, paint some decorations for Easter and that sort of thing.  These are fun days for Grandma.  
 Hoping all is well with all the other sistah s.
 Hugs

You are definitely a good " GrandmOtter"  [8D][:D]

otter

SactoCampers
QuoteYou are definitely a good " GrandmOtter"    

Why thank You Sacto!![:D][:D]
 If you look at the potluck dinner  picture from SLo over in R&R you wouldn t guess this lady could me nice at all, would you?  
 Actions speak louder that pictures I guess.  
 I wonder if Ray can use that excuse in re: the placement of his soul!  [&:]

Cottonwooder

otterHey Otter, I saw your note pinned to the door across the hallway.  Did you see what they ve done to the place?  Those ransacked palaces in Baghdad look neater!  [;)]

How s your tooth doing?  It wouldn t, by any chance, be on the bottom right, would it?  Would be creepy if it s the same tooth acting up for both of us. [>:]

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteRE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Hey Otter, I saw your note pinned to the door across the hallway. Did you see what they ve done to the place? Those ransacked palaces in Baghdad look neater!  

How s your tooth doing? It wouldn t, by any chance, be on the bottom right, would it? Would be creepy if it s the same tooth acting up for both of us.  

Hi Cottonwooder:  Thanks, I am in  no pain now.  It was an easy root canal as root canals go.  We are not infact attached at the hip.  My worrisome tooth is the Left cuspid.  I am feeling good today.; on antibiotics and not even needing tylonol.  
 Are you going to have yours canaled?  Let me know so I can send my good recovery vibes.

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteAre you going to have yours canaled? Let me know so I can send my good recovery vibes.

Next Tuesday afternoon. [: (]