News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

sammyslave
QuoteIf this keeps getting out of hand I ll have to get some rubber sheets to cover the seating areas

Or we could go to Costco and get the institutional-sized box of Depends to contain any pants-peeing episodes.

gsm x2

otter

g-whizBesides the Depends, rubber sheets and padded walls:  HA HA sisters MUST aquire a jar of  Udderly sMOOOOOOth"  cream for treating skin probs.  Amy introduced Maragaret and me to it this weeekend and just reading the label had us giggling in true HaHa fashion.  
 And to think it actually works too:  
 find it ladies!

Cottonwooder

otter
Quotejust reading the label had us giggling in true HaHa fashion.

Now you ve piqued my curiosity.  Where would I find this concoction?  Beauty section at Target?  Cattle section at The Wharf?

g-whiz

CottonwooderHey Dianne, if you want to keep up the giggles go here for a little chorus!

http://www.uddercream.com/udderfun.html

And here for the greatest graphic.  It is so Ha-Ha!

http://www.mybeautyfarm.com/udsmootudcre.html

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteWhere would I find this concoction?

in with the creams and udder lotions, of course.  It is actually pretty good stuff, especially for dry feet.

otter

g-whizT
QuoteHey Dianne, if you want to keep up the giggles go here for a little chorus!

That is soooo cute.  You are so good at finding these sites.  
 hugs

Cottonwooder

g-whizWhere s Otter?  Haven t seen a post from her in a few days.

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteWhere s Otter? Haven t seen a post from her in a few days.

I m here...Been lurking around watching all the future planning.  I am feeling a bit our of it since we won t be NNC camping till after Christmas if all goes as planned.

We are off to Canada next week.  It will take us a good month of getting there and getting back.  Then in Sept. we go to NM to camp with and visit friends there.  
 We have not been officially accepted for the campus abroad program but our applications have been accepted with no problems found, so it looks like we will be off to Salamanca, Spain from Oct 6 to Dec 6.  Pretty cool huh?  I get to take Mythology, Spanish Film and Wine making.   And of course learn a bit of language.  but I am a dud at languages so will not take it as a course.  I have taken Spanish 1 at least 3 times.  Yo hablo in the tense presente solemente!

BUT:  we do get to go to Mt. Madana this weekend.  It should be fun.  It has been warm here.  The long tern forcast tonight showed a lovely weekend.  
 It is great to see the HaHa room moving agian.
 hugs all

gsm x2

g-whiz
QuoteWe are off to Canada next week. It will take us a good month of getting there and getting back. Then in Sept. we go to NM to camp with and visit friends there.

Taking the PU???  If so, lucky you.  If not, lucky you.

gsm x2

otter

gsm x2
QuoteTaking the PU??? If so, lucky you. If not, lucky you.

Yup! taking the PU on both trips.  

If you are lucky enough to have a pop up; you are lucky enough!

[:D][:D][:D]  
 Now there is a motto for NNC if I ever heard one.

Ab Diver

g-whizYo, Sista s...

We regret to inform you that one of your own will no longer be posting. Rumor has it she s fleeing the country at this moment. Something about  making a " special"  post , or something like that.  Stay tuned to this channel for updates from our roving NNC reporters.

NNC-TV.... All the news that s fit to flip!

OC Campers

Ab Diver
QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

Yo, Sista s...

We regret to inform you that one of your own will no longer be posting. Rumor has it she s fleeing the country at this moment. Something about  making a " special"  post , or something like that.  Stay tuned to this channel for updates from our roving NNC reporters.

NNC-TV.... All the news that s fit to flip!

Dave it so good to have you back.  It looks like you are back to your old self you RR er you![:D][:D].  Run, run, run as fast as you can, you can t catch me I m the ____SBP_________?     Oh boy, I have been watching too much Shrek.

Jacqui

OC CampersOh, this is downright mean and agonizing.  At 999 TOS and I... er, um, I mean TOS and Cottonwooder [;)] were racing each other to flip to 1,000, and now the brakes are on.  Hmm, OK, Mrs. Otter woman, you have a tiny bit of time to flip that sucker before I (I mean, that Cottonwooder person) lives up to my (her) bylaw!  <--posted totally incognito, dodging both Otter and a red barchetta... and I don t even know what a barchetta is.

GuestSo, do we sing 100 Bottles of Beer on The Wall while we wait?  How about another topic?

100 scrapbook pages to do
 100 scrapbook pages
 Mat those pics and add the title
 99 more scrapbook pages to do

99 scrapbook pages to do
 99 scrapbook pages....

Guest84 more packs of paper to buy
 84 more packs of paper
 Grab one on sale...

(Where s Otter?)