News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Photos

Started by otter, Apr 05, 2003, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

I know we can t all be camping this weekend, but here are a few of the phots we took recently.
 Now that I have it figured out, next time I might post them earlier

otter

6Quigs
QuoteNow that I have it figured out, next time I might post them earlier

Now that you have figured it out tell me how to access them from your post.

6Quigs

6QuigsObviously, I still haven t fully figured it out.

Try this link

http://community.webshots.com/album/68683917lGNFyS

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
Quotehttp://community.webshots.com/album/68683917lGNFyS

Nice pictures.  [:)]   I noticed the big, blue mat.  We need to get one of those, but am trying to decide if we should go with the big square size or the long rectangle.

Civil_War_Buff

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Obviously, I still haven t fully figured it out.

Try this link

GREAT PIX Kevin!! Thanks so much for putting them up.  They were full of some great memories.

otter

6Quigs
QuoteTry this link

It Works:  thanks for sharing the pictures!  they are great.

Ca-girl

6QuigsThose were great......I cracked up aloud all over again thinking about your little puddle stomper...that was classic!

champ521

6QuigsQuigs, Great pics. I can still here Kevin s hollering echoing up the river. Still, nothing beats SCCS s DD ridding down the ramp.

SCCS

6Quigs
 If only I had my camera with me.It would say a thousand words and it wouldn t even be the picture of my DD.

gsm x2

6QuigsOK--that does it.

G-Whiz....I am going to get a SmartMedia reader also so we can get these pictures right away for the chronicals.

I was able to snag CWB s pictures right away at Snug Harbor by downloading the contents of his Compact Flash card.  But alas, I couldn t get to Surfcal s pictures from his SmartMedia.

Same thing happened this weekend in Malibu.  Will have to wait for MrFlinders and MrGriffsmom to load onto WebPhotos.

I guess I ll go over to CompUSA tonight or tomorrow and use my EXCHANGE CREDIT so I m ready for SLO.

gsm x2

g-whiz

6QuigsThanks for sharing these Kevin!!!

Surfcal

6QuigsHey GSM:

They have readers now that take as many as three different types of format.  We have one at work, taking Compact Flash (TM), SmartMedia (TM) and Memory Stick (TM) I believe.  I don t know why I TM ed those things.  It looks more official and like I know what I m talking about.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteG-Whiz....I am going to get a SmartMedia reader also so we can get these pictures right away for the chronicals.  I was able to snag CWB s pictures right away at Snug Harbor by downloading the contents of his Compact Flash card. But alas, I couldn t get to Surfcal s pictures from his SmartMedia.  Same thing happened this weekend in Malibu. Will have to wait for MrFlinders and MrGriffsmom to load onto WebPhotos.  I guess I ll go over to CompUSA tonight or tomorrow and use my EXCHANGE CREDIT so I m ready for SLO.

TOS, the world of digital cameras and all their paraphernalia is one that s totally foreign to me.  Can you explain all of this and let me take a look at it all at SLO?

gsm x2

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Hey GSM:

They have readers now that take as many as three different types of format.  We have one at work, taking Compact Flash (TM), SmartMedia (TM) and Memory Stick (TM) I believe.  I don t know why I TM ed those things.  It looks more official and like I know what I m talking about.

Surfcal

Ray,

Ran off to CompUSA before I read your post.  What a congolermate of choices from which to make a decision.

[ul]
  • PCMIA to SmartMedia Readers that are faster and smaller but more expensive than
  • USB to SmartMedia Readers which are less expensive than
  • USB to MultiType readers. which are larger and slower but less expensive than
  • PCMIA to MultiType readers, which are more limited than
  • USC2.0 to Multitype readers[/ul]

And in the end, I decided to go for the more versatile and foward-facing choice
     [ul]

• USC2.0 to Multitype readers[/ul]

It supports 7 types of FlashCards and although my computer doesn t have USB 2.0, it is backward compatable and my next computer will support it.

If people will give me their media for 10 minutes on Saturday and Sunday, I ll include it in our Saturday PotLuck slide show and it will be available in G-Whiz s NNC scrapbooks.

Thanks for the tip Ray.  The thoughts must have transended distance.  And unbeknownenst to me, they had a sale on what I got, so it was the same price as what I was going to get.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteTOS, the world of digital cameras and all their paraphernalia is one that s totally foreign to me. Can you explain all of this and let me take a look at it all at SLO?

Absolutely Cottonwooder.  I ll be happy to share my knowledge thoughts and ideas with you, and anyone else, in SLO.

G-Whiz---that nice fancy Nikon was on sale for $200.00 off.  Only self discipline kept you from getting a slightly used camera.  [;)]

gsm x2