News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: It s a Male Thing

Started by Cottonwooder, Apr 07, 2003, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Ab DiverH-I-S-T-O-R-Y spells Cottonwooder.

Red neff BarchettaAnd you re over there adding insult to injury.......I thought it would be classic to have Cottonwooder hanging there with the 2 posts!!

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Ab Diver

Ab Diver
QuoteNaw,
 Call Nick up instead, and get him to lock it  

Bwhahahahah...... locked at 99.95 pages. Wouldn t THAT be the ultimate rabble rouse?

QuoteDave, Haven t had the chance to say..nice to see you re up and typing around. I tip my beer to you

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Ahhh.... Thanks, I needed that. My first sip in amost a month (seriously). Muchas gracias, amigo.  Now we just gotta do that *for real* at a rally.

Red neff Barchetta

Ab DiverHeehee.
 Would you like some lemon juice for that cut?

Red neff Barchetta

Ab DiverYeah, I want to kick it with the Ab Diver (& family) I met at the Fort Bragg rally.
 I barely saw the one at the MEGA rally.

Red neff BarchettaI think tequila to kill the PAIN with that lemon juice

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Red neff Barchetta

GuestNice phlip Jon!

Red neff BarchettaRed,
 Since you re getting a new TT, can I do a mod on my Utah and take your CP out?

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Red neff Barchetta

GuestIt s all yours.  Now that I have fancy hard walls in my bathroom with running water in my toilet.
 Aahhhh, the simple pleasures!

Red neff BarchettaLast trip we had running water.....out of the PP.  One of the girls did exactly what the are suppose to do and after flushing filled the top with 2 squirts on the pump.  That top isn t water tight going over gravel roads[: (].

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

GuestFinished the beer....nice sitting here ... what happened to the pool table?  I thought you said you took all 100 beers to Gold Rush....
 Gotta work a while longer.....can t wait until the morning.  

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteFunny thing is that it will only be post #1,980 and not #2,000.

NOW I read this.  ::::shaking head in despair:::: [&:]

(Still uttered from the doorway.  I don t actually venture into this room.)

Ab Diver

Guest" Shhhh.... QUIET, everyone!"  (turns wide-screen television volume up)

<<<" ...Sources report a hi-speed chase off a southern California Hwy, with a woman driving a Ford F-150 and towing a travel trailer, heading for the border, all the while shouting " It wasn t my fault!"   Following closely behind, a man in a Red Barchetta  keeps trying to force her off the road, shouting " But you said I could have the trailer!"  Stay tuned to NNC-TV for further developments in this continuing drama." >>>>

(turns tv back down) Wow, glad we re all here, nice and safe at the Male Thing Clubhouse. Looks like it s gunna be a wild night out there. (yawn) Think I ll crash on the couch here till things settle down. (kicks beer bottles off the sofa and arranges pizza boxes into a comfy pillow.) Boy oh boy--- I can t wait for the morning report...

oldmoose

GuestWOW, a guy wakes up from a long slumber, hacks at the weeds, doesn t find any Merc, gets thirsty and finds an empty frig, pizza all gone, a guy snoring loudly on the boxes and wonders what happened. BTW, I did find a Matchbox PU with TV though. It s on my night stand next to the empty Licor 43 & Lemon Vodka bottle. I have to make another run to Williams Sonoma for more Key Lime juice. Guess I ll have to pick up another poney of Sam Adams and 10 pounds of ice. Gosh, it s going to be another pistol of a hot day again.

Just saw a funny on the freeway. I saw a lady driving a F15 & towing a tt and waving at some guy in a red car behind her. It looked like she was trying to get him to drop back. Nice car tho.

SactoCampers

GuestOkay manly men, Trivia Time:

What is the minimum number of men required to finish a full keg of beer?