News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: It s a Male Thing

Started by Cottonwooder, Apr 07, 2003, 02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmoose

oldmooseHey I m hungry for something different for dessert. Let s hop in the old bus and go to Dairy Queen. I could use a good banana split. Oh my mouth is watering already. Oh damn I shouldn t have had those anchovies on the pizza. It s worse than the broccoli.[:@][:@]

Calstate361

oldmooseHi guys, was " lurking"  in the hallway and heard all the noise so I m peeking in.  Good for you, you all need a place to do your " man things" .  I can see that you are missing something!   I ll tell Sal to being the " Can of Woop-A--"  to put on top of the refrigerator.  You guys need to find CWB to bring his can for the other refrigerator you are going to get.  Have fun!

Joan

otter

oldmooseknock  knock:  It is your friendly neighbor:  Otter
 Lon and I are going to try to catch up with Kevin tomorrow at Sea Cliff:  any messages for hiim?  I m sure he is missing you all.
 Nice TV!   hey what s with all this TP?  Sale at Costco????[8D][8D]

See ya

Surfcal

oldmooseOtter:

On my way back from SLO, up Highway 1, I stopped by to see 6Quigs and Hybrid Holly.  Hybrid was nowhere to be found, but I did find vestiges of Quigsdom.  There was their pop-up amongst Travel Trailers, Motorhomes and 5th Wheel behemoths holding its own with the Irish flag proudly displayed on window and an old Nick-Neff-Cough sign by the door.

I left an old NNC sign of mine as a Silver Bullet of my visit.

Have a good time with them.

Surfcal

gsm x2

Surfcal
QuoteI left an old NNC sign of mine as a Silver Bullet of my visit.

Nice touch Ray.  We ll see you at Temecula.  Remember that if you decide and can drive down Thursday, you need only make it to Ventura and you ll have a place to stay.

Thanks for the OVERVIEW PHOTOS---they are great, and gave me a chance to check out my multi-drive card.

gsm x2

otter

Surfcal
Quotebut I did find vestiges of Quigsdom.

I guess it really rained here yesterday and they headed for drier land.  It is supposed to rain tomorrow too, but we will give them a try. Now I ll be up all night trying to come up with a topper for your " silver bulliet" .  
 You are a good friend.  
 by guys....enjoy the beer...

6Quigs

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

knock  knock:  It is your friendly neighbor:  Otter
 Lon and I are going to try to catch up with Kevin tomorrow at Sea Cliff:  any messages for hiim?  I m sure he is missing you all.
 Nice TV!   hey what s with all this TP?  Sale at Costco????[8D][8D]

See ya

Hi Dianne,
 Just don t make it too early in the morning, as we decided to head home last night, as I have work this morning, & Margaret had a few things to do.
 She should be back at Seacliff by lunchtime.

Ray,
 sorry we wern t there when you visited, but we did find your old NNC sign blowing around on the ground, so presumed it was you.

I have to work today & tomorrow morning, and then I m off camping for the remainder of the week

griffsmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Nice touch Ray.  We ll see you at Temecula.  Remember that if you decide and can drive down Thursday, you need only make it to Ventura and you ll have a place to stay.
 gsm x2

What s this?  Could it be true?  Is Surfcough going to be joiing us LN-NNC members at the rally in Temecula? [:D]

oldmoose

oldmooseHey, I m tired of just sitting on my butt.I need some exercise. Anyone up to going down to Ron s Pub and exercising our elbows and tip a few? We can get some food there also. I hear they have the pickled eggs and pigs feet and beef sticks. Then we can have some pork rinds with hot sauce on them. That ought to take care of our low collersterol. Might take care of things later also!

Ab Diver

oldmooseHey guys, long time no see! Been having a lot of long days at work, helping a friend with transportation to his radiation treatments, taking care of some personal stuff for the family home front, getting my shop/garage back up and running, and trying to get the old bod back in shape and work off the " winter coat"  by running a couple miles on the beach during my lunch hour (ever tried to jog in sand while wearing waffle-stomper work boots? It ain t fun) All that didn t leave much time for puter fun and games. I ve missed ya ll.

I gotta say I dig the new crib, Bro s. How s  bout I sweep up a bunch of sawdust from the shop and spread it around the floor to soak up the spills, and place dis-here spittoon over thar in the corner? I ll fill a bowl with peanuts for the custom bar I just made for us in the shop, it s 12  long and made from a solid Redwood Burl slab, with Curly Maple frame and Cherry raised panel sides. Hey, we gotta have something to " belly up"  to, right? And I got s this old Sports Illustrated calendar to donate (who cares if it s out of date! [;)] ), think that ll look good under the marlin?

Oh, and by the way-- I NEVER show up empty handed.... here s a case of Red Tale Ale for the cooler.

gsm x2

oldmooseFlipping good to see you Ab Diver.  Glad the leg is good enough that you can be jogging on the beach in waffle boots.  Careful there or they ll hook you up to finish the work in the newly-formed Bush Gardens.  Hear-tell there s a lot of sand there too.

gsm x2

oldmoose

gsm x2Hey Ab Diver glad to have your donations. With my wife s fatal alergey to peanuts, I can come here and eat to my hearts delight and then use that ale to clear my palate The sawdust lookes great also.

g-whiz

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

gsm x2

What s this?  Could it be true?  Is Surfcough going to be joiing us LN-NNC members at the rally in Temecula? [:D]

Lori, you just never know with Surfcal!  If he does show up, it will be with some sort of amazing entrance, I m sure. [:D][;)]

griffsmom

gsm x2griffsdad was trying to figure out the acronym of NNC, and then blurted out that we could call ourselves FART: Friendly Adventurous Road Travelers.  Our motto would be " We try to stay away from each other."

Maybe I just haven t had enough coffee yet, but I thought that was pretty darn funny![:D]  It definitely seemed like a " male thing"  to me![;)]

OC Campers

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

griffsdad was trying to figure out the acronym of NNC, and then blurted out that we could call ourselves FART: Friendly Adventurous Road Travelers.  Our motto would be " We try to stay away from each other."

Maybe I just haven t had enough coffee yet, but I thought that was pretty darn funny![:D]  It definitely seemed like a " male thing"  to me![;)]

That one was good.  But I don t know in good conscience if I would want to be considered a FART. [:)][8D] There is enough hot air being shared in our family.  I think I would like to still be called a " snicker"  or a " nicker"

Sorry Dave, keep trying[;)]

Jacqui