SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 07, 2003, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ab Diver

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Go weigh your rig the day before your trip. If it s too heavy, ask HER which stuff she d like to take out. [;)].

That s too open-ended, Brian. Larry may find *himself* sitting by the side of the scales as Veronica drives the Blazer off into the sunset. [:o]

[:D][:D][:D]

Civil_War_Buff

Ab Diver

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

Larry may find *himself* sitting by the side of the scales as Veronica drives the Blazer off into the sunset. [:o]

[:D][:D][:D]

And THAT could happen!!![:(][:(][:(][:o][: (] She NEEDS me to be there, right?

Happy Campin  <><

Cottonwooder

Ab DiverWhoa, I knew Larry a.k.a. Mr. Sammyslave, but Larry is also CWB?  Any other Larrys out there?  I m trying to learn names (ha!) before meeting y all at SLO.

Sacto, I only just noticed your " Moderator"  icon.  I thought Nick was our moderator.  Did you take over from him, or are you our second one.  Is NNC so bad that we need two moderators?  [;)]

BTW, with a baby you need to pack a ton of extra stuff you ll never use but need " just in case" .  Ours is nearly 3.  A lot of that extra stuff can now stay home.  Amen!

We re still waiting with baited breath to hear how Larry-slave packs it all in.

Ab Diver

Ab Diver" I m a Larry,
 You re a Larry,
 He s a Larry,
 She s a Larry,
 Wouldn t you like to be a Larry too?"

Theme song for the new " Dr. Larry"  soft drink marketing campaign. [;)]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Whoa, I knew Larry a.k.a. Mr. Sammyslave, but Larry is also CWB?  

Yep.

QuoteSacto, I only just noticed your " Moderator"  icon.  I thought Nick was our moderator.  Did you take over from him, or are you our second one.  Is NNC so bad that we need two moderators?  [;)]

I think moderator priveleges are given to me because I am the parent of the " Gold Rush Rally"  forum. I guess it extends to all of them in the " Rallies"  section. I have no intent to exercise that power, though [;)][:)].

QuoteBTW, with a baby you need to pack a ton of extra stuff you ll never use but need " just in case" .  Ours is nearly 3.  A lot of that extra stuff can now stay home.  Amen!

Only I can t call my little girl a baby anymore. She s officially a toddler. Just started walking this past week at 14 1/2 months. I already miss the pitter-patter of her hands and knees on the floor. I have to refer to her now as " Toddler SactoCampers."

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteOnly I can t call my little girl a baby anymore. She s officially a toddler.

Ours will be 3 in May.  I still think she s only turning 2, and that she s still a baby.  Mothers!

What is the screen name of the other Larry(s)?  And " Mike"  is supposed to be one of the most common names in USA.  Looks like my dh is the only one.

I see the dancing " Welcome"  is already on the Website.  You are so on the ball!  Wonderful!  [:)]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteWhat is the screen name of the other Larry(s)? And " Mike"  is supposed to be one of the most common names in USA. Looks like my dh is the only one.

Actually, Nick is a Mike but we just call him Nick.

QuoteWhat is the screen name of the other Larry(s)? And " Mike"  is supposed to be one of the most common names in USA. Looks like my dh is the only one.

My mistake it s just Larry and Larry.

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

Mr. DuaneFamily is also a Mike, I do believe, if memory serves me.  We also have Scott s and I m not talking toilet tissue!

gsm x2

Ab DiverPatricia---and there is only one,

You have it right.

sammyslave=Larry
 Civil War Buff=Larry

BTW---I have to chuckle to myself. Here is SammyLarry in the middle of a controversy and he doesn t even post any more.  SammyLarry---controversy just adheres to you.  You might as well post my friend.  Perhaps if I misspell your last name, I could get you to come out from under the " Dome of Silence" ?  Would you believe....

gsm x2

duanefamily

g-whiz
QuoteMr. DuaneFamily is also a Mike, I do believe, if memory serves me. We also have Scott s and I m not talking toilet tissue!

Yep g-whiz, duanefamily daddy is a Mike.  However, most of the time I call him Michael or Buddddddyyyyyyyyy!!!!

So CWB, what s your agenda for Getttysberg?  I d like to go across the country... but it seems all too daunting.  Have you done it before?

Hope I didn t offend anyone with my previous post... it s just that you all seem to rib each other so much... it seems par for the course.   However, it s a little awkward when you re the new kid on the block.  Sort of like it s okay to call your brother a dope but if anyone else does.. watch out!  Does anyone know what I m talking about?  What s the history of all this joking around?  Who started it?  Can everyone take it?  What is the funniest ongoing joke?  What was the worst one, that made everyone squirm?

duanefamily mamma

Surfcal

duanefamily

QuoteORIGINAL:  duanefamily

QuoteWhat s the history of all this joking around?  Who started it?  Can everyone take it?  What is the funniest ongoing joke?  What was the worst one, that made everyone squirm?

duanefamily mamma

Hey Mamma:

Rabble rousing is a family trait here.  If you don t joke around, we actually ignore you and think of you as a freak.  So you better sharpen up your wits and have a thick skin, for it is infectious.

Sactocampers is actually a good source for our history.  Brian, I give you the honors.

Surfcal

The Memory Maker

Surfcal
QuoteVisit our PUT Camping Club Website and get a free hotdog:

So... does it come out of the CD drive by magic?
 or..
 do I print it out and THEN add the mustard?

6Quigs

duanefamily
QuoteHope I didn t offend anyone with my previous post...
I think calling Surfcal, Surf-cough was very good and original.

What s the history of all this joking around? Who started it?  SCOTT
 Can everyone take it? Everyone  cept Scott
 What is the funniest ongoing joke? Scott and Larry and a racoon

Duanefamily, you fit in just right,
 Looking forward to meeting you all again

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteWhat s the history of all this joking around? Who started it? SCOTT

Well, that narrows it down...

g-whiz