SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 07, 2003, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

gsm x2
QuoteHow about Saturday morning??

I agree with this request and am calling for a vote of the Nick-Neff-Coughers to write this in to the by-laws.

Aebleskiver on Saturdays![:D][;)][:)][8D]

Nick

gsm x2Your going to like this one.  I called Olema today to ask some questions regarding final costs.  I wanted to know the total tax levied for each site.  Big suprise, there is no tax.  Have you ever heard of this.  I usually end up paying about 10 to 13% tax on private CG because of sales, city and lodging taxes.

Oh well, guess we will all save a few bucks.  Now I have to go edit the darn Excel sheet again.

gsm x2

gsm x2I had some scary thought this morning.
 [ul]

• This Rally is in a couple of weeks
  • There are only TWO PAGES of posts for this rally (way short of the mandated SIX PAGES---the March rally has FOUR and the April rally has THREE
  • Nick made the last entry so people might think that the thread has been closed.
  • [/ul]
     Carpe Oportuniti:  Write as if your integrity depended on it

BTW--Speaking of integrity, did anyone else read about the Senate Hearings on alledged ethic violations in the United State Olympic Committee?  Seems that the Senators are " Frustrated with the U.S. Olympic Committee s latest ethics scandal."   What???  Are they frustrated that they didn t think to scam a little business to their own brother s business....or did the President of the USOC interfer with the amount of business they ve steered toward their own brother s businesses?

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Sometimes,

S
 i
 l
 e
 n
 c
 e

speaks

volumes.

U
 n
 l
 e
 s
 s

of

course,

you

are

trying

to

acomplish

a

critical

b
 y
 l
 a
 w

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2If
 anyone
 is
 considering
 making
 a
 visit
 down
 to
 the
 Point
 Reyes
 lighthouse
 you
 should
 know
 that
 the
 staircase
 is
 equal
 to
 a
 story
 building.

In
 other
 words,
 it
 is
 extremely
 v
 e
 r
 t
 i
 c
 a
 l

Thought
 I
 would
 mention
 this
 if
 for
 no
 other
 reason
 than
 to
 help
 reach
 that
 bylaw
 so
 the
 rally
 doesn t
 get
 cancelled.

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Can t ...... stop ....  until ..... page .... 3 .... is ....attained.

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Is cheating a NNC quality?

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Have I ever told you about the time my parents made me try platypus soup?

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2When I m backstage tonight, I ll be sure not to shake Joe Satriani s hand too hard.  I wonder if guitarist s cringe every time they shake hands?

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Should I make Joe an honorary NNC member?  I am sure he will be more honored for that than his Grammy nomination he just received don t you think?

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2You can be sure I won t ask him the same old questions he gets asked everyday like, " when did you start playing guitar" , etc...  No, no, I m gonna come up with some real zingers such as; " Do you wash dishes?"   If he says no, then I ll know that I should have become a guitarist.  I bet he doesn t even have to chop vegetables.

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaAaahhhhh!
 Thanks to Joe, I can stop now.
 He will be so pleased to hear what he has done!
 Hope they don t throw me out of the Fillmore for scaring him, lol.

SactoCampers

Red neff BarchettaHow does Joe feel about jamming with the Red Rocker?

6Quigs

Red neff BarchettaGreat job with the posting numbers Red.
 Looking at the member listings, you blasted right past Sacto and GSMx2,
 just a couple more and you would have Nick also.

6Quigs

Red neff BarchettaHey Ray,
 was up in San Francisco yesterday, and won a dinner for 2 at a restaurant.
 Farallon restaurant I think, Is it any good?