News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 07, 2003, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Red neff BarchettaHow many sausages should I bring she asked?

Quote3 for each person and 1 per pooch.

Red neff Barchetta

6QuigsWhoohooo!
 Only 17 days to go.
 Mike - Are all of our sites FULL hook-ups?  I can t remember.  If some are not, let us know so maybe a few of us can bring extra batteries, grey water tank, 6 gallon fresh water jug/tank, or whatever.

Nick

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteMike - Are all of our sites FULL hook-ups? I can t remember. If some are not, let us know so maybe a few of us can bring extra batteries, grey water tank, 6 gallon fresh water jug/tank, or whatever.

All the sites are full hookups, so no extra batteries, generaters, etc.... are needed.  My BAL leveler arrived yesterday so I had to try it out.  I am very impressed with it.  Wish I would have purchased one a long time ago.

Hybrid Holly

6QuigsHi all, I go away for the weekend and BAM I have to figure this all out again!

QuoteI agree with this request and am calling for a vote of the Nick-Neff-Coughers to write this in to the by-laws.

Aebleskiver on Saturdays!    

I can make Aebleskivers on Saturday, but I do not want to interfer with oysters and eggs.  Do people want them in addition to Larry s feast?...or maybe as an afternoon snack!  Or should I just make a few for Mike and make them for everyone else at Snug Harbor?

6Quigs

6Quigs
Quoteshould I just make a few for Mike and make them for everyone else at Snug Harbor?
I say practice making them at " Ray s on the roof" , so that when you go to make them at " Snug , they will be perfect,
 And isn t it written in our by-laws that we are supposed to have too much food at our rallies!!

17 days to go, but with the frost we have been having lately, it s a bit soon to drain the malt whiskey from the plumbing system.

Red neff Barchetta

6Quigs
QuoteAebleskivers

Pretty good gibberish you guys.  I almost thought it was a food or word or something.  Aebleskivers!  Hahahaha!  Good one!

Quoteit s a bit soon to drain the malt whiskey from the plumbing system

Kevin,  I m sure a few of us can help you empty that at Olema.

The funny thing is, at home I don t drink at all during the week and have maybe 2 drinks on the w/e, lol.  This group brings out the drunk, er best (?) in me.

Nick

Red neff Barchetta
QuotePretty good gibberish you guys. I almost thought it was a food or word or something. Aebleskivers! Hahahaha! Good one!

Actually it is a food.

Ab Diver

Hybrid Holly[/quote]

" I can make Aebleskivers on Saturday, but I do not want to interfer with oysters and eggs.  Do people want them in addition to Larry s feast?...or maybe as an afternoon snack!  Or should I just make a few for Mike and make them for everyone else at Snug Harbor?"
 [/quote]

Dunno what they are, but they sound like one of those things that really taste great, or are something even the folks back in the " old country"  wouldn t eat.[;)]

If the former, I ll be glad to partake and justify your efforts. If the later... well, I ll try anything once.[:)]

Hybrid Holly

6Quigs
QuotePretty good gibberish you guys. I almost thought it was a food or word or something. Aebleskivers! Hahahaha! Good one!

If you come, I will make them!  or is it...
 If I make them, you will come!

Either way, I will plan on a batch or two!

Nick

6QuigsWell, I called the Horse Ranch to make the reservation for the hay ride and they no longer offer it.  Its still advertised on their webpage but they don t do it.

g-whiz

NickSounds like the Horse Ranch needs a new Webmaster.   Or, maybe they need to take some lessons from the NNC Webmasters.  We can make our own hay.  [;)]

Nick

6QuigsWe can just throw the hay in back of Dave s truck and go with it.[:D]

Ab Diver

6Quigs" We can just throw the hay in back of Dave s truck and go with it."

[:D][:D][:D] LOL

The " lodge"  seats will be up on the lumber rack. [;)]

The Memory Maker

6QuigsWell, with only 252 hours left until we meet at olema, I was thinking(pause for effect) waddya think about making Rally signs for everyone?
 Since there are some new people and some we ve never met(and some{CWB} that I d like to forget that I d met) I wasn t sure about our collective feelings(whoa, whoa, whoa feeeelings....) about putting up our user names at the campground.
 Also, any collective tour/outings planned for Saturday, now that the hay ride is off?
 [8D]

gsm x2

6QuigsI like signs.  I looked through my hard drive and can only find one that Moose made for the SoCal Rally.  Unfortunately it is in PDF format, and I only have the reader.  I think we had one designed for Bodega.  Anyone know where that one is?

gsm x2