SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: 2003 NNC Winter Rally- Olema

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 07, 2003, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Memory Maker

The Memory MakerHaHaHa-
 Very Funny-
 (note to self- do not put deadlines on message board)
 See how this looks- If you like it, I ll eMail it to you personalized with your user name on the bottom,(Bet ya can t wait to see what I put at the bottom of CWB s ?)
 http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/scottwrey

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory MakerScott,
 That s the best logo for this rally I ve seen!  Oh wait, it s the only logo I ve seen for this rally.
 Seriously, it looks terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I ll take one please!  E-mail is on the way.

Ab Diver

The Memory MakerWhat Jeff said!

6Quigs

The Memory MakerIt was worth the wait[:D]

calstate360

The Memory MakerScott
 Great job looks good!

gsm x2

The Memory MakerScott

Looks good.  Nicely designed

Please e-mail us one with either

Scott and Georgeanne
       or
 gsm x2 and G-Whiz

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory MakerMike,
 I was just looking at the satellite photo of Olema and to tell you the truth I m a little concerned.  The photo is 9 1/2 years old and I am sure doesn t give an accurate representation of my site.  As you know, I would like the hammock you will be providing me upon arrival to be facing south-east.  The trees have grown quite a bit since 1993 and it is difficult for me to figure the exact branches I was going to have you hang it from.  Please have some updated photo s taken by no later than next Tuesday.
 Thanks!

Btw, the 1st car I drove was a Plymouth Satellite and then downgraded to an Opal stationwagon, lol.

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory MakerC mon people!  Only 4 days for some and 5 for the rest!
 Whoohoooo!

Weather is looking good, but just in case, we all might want to bring our screen rooms or AAR s to hang out in;

http://www.weather.com/weather/extended/USCA0802?par=yahoo&site=www.yahoo.com&promo=forecast

The Memory Maker

The Memory MakerWell here we are and only 115 hours to go.
 I ve eMailed the majority of you that want the logo. If you still want the logo, drop me a line at scottgen@att.net   and I ll send it out to you.

In case you haven t seen it: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/scottwrey
 I ve also put your handel at the bottom of each one!

SactoCampers

The Memory MakerWondering where I ve been?

Had training for a week then the big trip to Palm Desert and San Diego I ve been talking about.

Had a great time on the trip but unfortunately, the Sactocampers have to back out of yet another NNC rally...this one. Turns out that while heading north on I-15 out of San Bernardino, the minivan decided to bless us with a catastrophic engine failure. I will probably have to drive back to SoCal next weekend to pick it up. I knew that extended warranty was going to come in handy. No tow vehicle equals no Reyes the Roof Rally! [:@][:(]. Only nice thing about it was that we cruised back in a 2003 Lincoln Town Car.  More details to come.

Red neff Barchetta

The Memory MakerBrian,
 First of all I m glad you are all unharmed.  Hopefully you all didn t have to spend too long stranded on the side of the road!

We knew you had super-secret government business to tend to, but thought we would rouse you a bit and figured you would have had access through one of those fancy state computers.

Relieved to hear that you have the extended warranty on your TV!  It does take some worry out of life doesn t it?  I am sure that you made the most of your trip once you resumed in the hot rental.

It appears that Mrs. Sacto and Mrs. Barchetta will have to meet in June.  Their meeting each other is getting ridiculous!

Any chance of you guys dropping by this Saturday in Olema?

Scott,
 Checking my e-mail after I post this.  Thanks!

gsm x2

The Memory MakerFirst step in getting ready for a rally is to recharge the camera and FRS radio batteries.  The first set of them are now in the charger.  Must be getting close.

I ve been informed that to avoid the Santa Barbara traffic, we re shooting for a 6:30 departure Thursday morning.  If I do my math correctly, we are at T minus 73 hours.

Scott

Surfcal

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

I ve been informed that to avoid the Santa Barbara traffic, we re shooting for a 6:30 departure Thursday morning.  If I do my math correctly, we are at T minus 73 hours.

Scott

Scott:

Lemme know when you are planning to arrive at Olema.  I just might join you while you re driving up and hook up with you while you re travelling and we can sort of convoy.  Cell:  415.740.7168.

Thanks Captain.

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

Red neff BarchettaSacto,
 Sorry to hear about the engine. At least it happened on the way home!
  I blew one a couple of years ago in Reno...with only 1,200 miles left on my extended warranty!  

QuoteDang Kevin! You found the hole in my armor. Ok, the floor is now $1,500,000.00 and the smasher is $1.95.

Neff,
 Is it Okay if I paypal you?  I can t fit this many zeros on my check!

gsm x2

SurfcalRay,

We should be in San Jose around 11:00ish to do some shopping and meet with Larry and Rita.  If we leave SJ around 1:00ish, we should be in SF before 2:00.  Do you want us to call as we leave SJ?

Do you realize that there is one peculiar thing if the three of us convoyed up together?  I ll give you a chance to think about it before I give you my answer.

gsm x2