g-whiz

The Memory Maker
QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteCongrat s. on the new TV Scott!

There s another Scott here????? [&:]

What do you think?

Nick-Neff-SCOTT

A quote from TOS as he works frantically to get his computer put back together....  " YEAH, let s take a vote!  Four yes votes and it s a done deal!![:D][:D][;)]

Cottonwooder

The Memory Maker
QuoteWhat do you think?
 Nick-Neff-SCOTT

Hmm, might give all the Scotts a big head.  Perhaps combine the name to
 Nick-Neff-SCOFF

Which also fits in with the characteristics of this group!  [;)]

(Edit?  That s what happens when you hit the " OK"  button instead of " Preview" .)

g-whiz

Cottonwooder
Quote(Edit? That s what happens when you hit the " OK"  button instead of " Preview" .)

Or if you misquote someone and have to go back and make it right![>:]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder
QuoteHmm, might give all the Scotts a big head. Perhaps combine the name to
 Nick-Neff-SCOFF

Oh if you could have heard what came from the other side of the room when I read him that post.  [:D]

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2This rally is turning out to be a good size.  Great to hear that Tania & Naomi (& families) will be joining us!  Guess we didn t scare them off at Olema.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteThis rally is turning out to be a good size. Great to hear that Tania & Naomi (& families) will be joining us! Guess we didn t scare them off at Olema.

Will it reach MEGA-RALLY STATUS?

Stay tuned--news at 11:00.

gsm x2

6Quigs

g-whiz
QuoteWill it reach MEGA-RALLY STATUS?

The good news is Mrs Quigs Parents, Mick and Anne, who are visiting from Ireland,
 will be joining us for the weekend, along with Mrs Quigs Sister, Pauline and her husband Jody, who will join Saturday morning, and stay for the one night.

Don t worry about the Quigs Popup being too Snug on Saturday,
 We ve rented a  Snuggle Inn  for the Saturday night!!!

Hybrid Holly

g-whizDarn, we wanted to see how many Quigs we could actually fit in a PU.   What did you say was your record?  Ten?  Maybe we can all become Quigs for a day and go for a new record.  This would be before the mud wrestling!!!
 Great that your family can come along!

g-whiz

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

QuoteWill it reach MEGA-RALLY STATUS?

The good news is Mrs Quigs Parents, Mick and Anne, who are visiting from Ireland,
 will be joining us for the weekend, along with Mrs Quigs Sister, Pauline and her husband Jody, who will join Saturday morning, and stay for the one night.

Don t worry about the Quigs Popup being too Snug on Saturday,
 We ve rented a  Snuggle Inn  for the Saturday night!!!

Fantastic!  Maybe we should consider a St. Patrick s Day theme in honor of our guests.  Like all green food or green beer?  [8D]  Hmmm... wonder if I can disguise the da** ham as corned beef??  The cabbage just might do the trick.  [;)]

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteOh if you could have heard what came from the other side of the room when I read him that post.

If we re still on for dinner sometime, you ll have to duplicate the sound for us.  [:D]

gsm x2

g-whiz
QuoteFantastic! Maybe we should consider a St. Patrick s Day theme in honor of our guests. Like all green food or green beer?  Hmmm... wonder if I can disguise the da** ham as corned beef?? The cabbage just might do the trick.  

Casting all four SCOTT VOTES for a St. Patrick s Day theme.

Yes, just like " girls always stick together" , SCOTTS always stick together, so I know that if I vote FIRST, they will all agree and vote like me.

Besidesm that s a fantastic idea.  Don t have a clue what one does at a St. Patrick s Day event but drink and carouse.  That seems like a good start to whatever follows.

And BTW G-Whiz...after being dragged 1000 miles, unthawed, the left in the frigerator for a few more weeks, the d**n ham is starting to turn GREEN.  It should be perfect in two more weeks.

Pass the shamrocks---chewing on them helps settles the stomach.

gsm x2

caúrouse  n. 1. Boisterous, drunken merrymaking; a carousal. --caúrouse intr.v. caúroused, caúrousúing, caúrousúes. 1. To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking. 2. To drink excessively. --caúrous?er n.

Oh yeah--that s the write werd.

Hybrid Holly

g-whiz
QuoteBesides that s a fantastic idea. Don t have a clue what one does at a St. Patrick s Day event but drink and carouse. That seems like a good start to whatever follows.

Drinking and carousing?  Is that different than our usual events?

g-whiz

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

QuoteBesides that s a fantastic idea. Don t have a clue what one does at a St. Patrick s Day event but drink and carouse. That seems like a good start to whatever follows.

Drinking and carousing?  Is that different than our usual events?

It s never been done in March!  So, yes!

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizMaybe this rally should be called; The " Ask me if I m a Quig"  rally.  With my parents attending also, site 10G is gonna be hoppin , lol.
 Only 14 days to go!

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizLet s call it site 10Q for the w/e.