RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Ab Diver

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

QuoteWhat is this " private"  stuff? I thought we was family, and didn t KEEP SECRETS. I ll bet it was about me, wasn t it? It was all about me I know it!! What was said about me? I have a right to know!!!

hehehehehe... I know what it was, cuz they told meeee-eeeeee!

(neener, neener)

[;)]

Are you in on THAT too!  Glad to know that Dave.  So you suppose that s true?

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

QuoteWhat is this " private"  stuff? I thought we was family, and didn t KEEP SECRETS. I ll bet it was about me, wasn t it? It was all about me I know it!! What was said about me? I have a right to know!!!

hehehehehe... I know what it was, cuz they told meeee-eeeeee!

(neener, neener)

[;)]

Are you in on THAT too!  Glad to know that Dave.  So you suppose that s true?

Surfcal

OK, that s it, now I m TELLIN   When SactoCamper hears what you have been saying about me YOU ARE GONNA BE IN BIG " TRUBBLE" !! ALL of you that were saying stuf about me, had better be thinking of some smart, snappy answers for Brian when he gets home!!!  HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA Now who s laughing????huh????????

I got your neener neener neener  right here FUNNY boy!![>:][>:]

duanefamily

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteSactoCamper hears what you have been saying about me YOU ARE GONNA BE IN BIG " TRUBBLE" !!

Actually, it was SactoCamper who told me in the first place!  It was just too good to keep to myself!  [8D]  Fraid buddy, yer not gonna get much help there! [:(]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][: (]

duanefamily mama

Ab Diver

duanefamily
QuoteFraid buddy, yer not gonna get much help there!

Oooh, she learns fast, don t she? duanefamily, you re gunna fit right in! [;)]

QuoteSo you suppose that s true?

Man, I dunno, but... if it is--- that s gotta be the strangest thing I ve ever heard!

QuoteOK, that s it, now I m TELLIN  When SactoCamper hears what you have been saying about me YOU ARE GONNA BE IN BIG " TRUBBLE" !!

" Mom, Larry s LOOKING at me again!"  

The Memory Maker

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Quotegsmx2 did you see my private note about April?
 duanefamily mamma
gsm x2 (disguised as G-Whiz x1)

What is this " private"  stuff?  I thought we was family, and didn t KEEP SECRETS.  I ll bet it was about me, wasn t it? It was all about me I know it!!  What was said about me? I have a right to know!!![:@][:@][:o][:(]

Larry-
 I know all a bout it. Send me a PRIVATE message and I ll stop this horrible tormenting of you right away. BTW- I have sacto s emergency batphone number- do you want me to tattle tell on all the naughty naughty people picking on you?

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I a gree or is it agree that you need nick(neff)name.  We can t get all the Scotts straight around here.  There is alot or a lot of them and it s enough to make you all aloof.

Surfcal

Ok, New Scott, here s the low down....  GSM x2 is TOS for The Original Scott since he attended the very first NNC Bodega Bay Rally.  TMM is Great Scott because of the great photos he takes and shares with the group (And, he is just a great guy!).  TMM s Scott Jr. has been dubbed Scottie Boy.  So, right now you are New Scott but you can think of any other way to explain your Scott self and just let us know.  Believe me, if you don t come up with your own name, you will be given one! [;)]

SCCS

Red neff Barchetta
 G-Whiz,

I say to play it by ear,once you all meet me and my family you can probably come up with a name then.I realized I just left that wide open.Took the expedition out yesterday for a drive,WOW WHAT A SMOOTH VEHICLE.[:D]Going to have lot s of fun towing this year.

g-whiz

SCCS

QuoteORIGINAL:  SCCS

I say to play it by ear,once you all meet me and my family you can probably come up with a name then.I realized I just left that wide open.

Oooooh kaaaaaay.  [;)]   I ll bite my tongue and try not to say, " I told you so!"  [8D]  I hereby dub SCCS New Scott until y all meet him and dub him yourselves!!!  [:D][:D][:D]

Surfcal

g-whizHow about the...

New and improved Scott, like a new detergent.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Surfcal

I don t know if the other Scotts are going to like approve but since they are not here to vote.....

Hear ye, hear ye!  Let it be declared:   NAI = Scott = SCCS.

Civil_War_Buff

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Hear ye, hear ye!  Let it be declared:   NAI = Scott = SCCS.

SO IT IS SAID, SO SHALL IT BE!  Crier, please inform the villiage, and parson, ring the steeple bell in recognition!![:D]

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff

SO IT IS SAID, SO SHALL IT BE!  Crier, please inform the villiage, and parson, ring the steeple bell in recognition!![:D]

One ringy dingy... two ringy dingies...

You saw I warned him.  What made him think we would wait until we meet him???

Civil_War_Buff

g-whizSO, NAI-Scott really thought that we, us, this group, would w-a-i-t for ANYTHING, let alone waiting until we meet him to hang a name on him was almost a Holly...do we begin his file folder with that snafu (for YOU Ray), or shall we allow the one boo-boo and move forward.  I am really on the fence with this one, so whatever the majority decides is OK with me.

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff

SO, NAI-Scott really thought that we, us, this group, would w-a-i-t for ANYTHING, let alone waiting until we meet him to hang a name on him was almost a Holly...do we begin his file folder with that snafu (for YOU Ray), or shall we allow the one boo-boo and move forward.  I am really on the fence with this one, so whatever the majority decides is OK with me.

I must interject that we cannot allow the 4-Vote Scott rule to apply in this situation.  And haven t we all had an almost Holly or two???  I cast my vote that the incident be expunged from his record, but the name sticks!

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffTalking about New & Improved, what s got into you?  Love the frequent postings from you brother.

I wish that I had gone out there to go camping this weekend.  It s really nice out there.  I am cyber-camping, right here in front of the monitor.

Next week, we have a company Retreat, at that Yuppie Campground (according to DuaneFamily Momma), www.costanoa.com.  So I will get outdoors soon enough.  I hope the weather is as good next week.  Then the week after that is Axe Me About My Weekend.

Right now, I m actually trying to put stuff up on eBay to sell.  I am going to convert some of my old stuff into moola, then go out and buy more camping stuff that I don t need.  Or maybe, I ll just raise cash to buy gas for my mid-80 s gas guzzler truck.

Turn the key to start it, $ 0.50.
 Backup to hook-up, $ 1.00.
 Drive to the campground to see the outdoors $ 50.00
 Experience of camping in your PopUp ... Priceless!

Pfff.  Gas prices are making bottled water seem like a bargain!

Namaste  Larry-bud,
 Surfcal (cough-cough)