RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

The Memory Maker
QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Did you catch how 6Quigs tried to go all Euro with us on the spelling of the thread title? Nice try. [:D]

Note to self: don t drink milk and read Brian s zingers to kevin at the same time-Milk coming out of my nose

He keeps doing it, too. Hey Kev, when in Rome.... [8D]

Hybrid Holly

6QuigsHi!

Got lots of news from Snug Harbor yesterday.  Here are some of the highlights:
 The party tent is now ready to go (reserved for US)!
 It has sink, stove, eletricity, tables, TV, coffeemaker....can t remember what else
 Sammyslaves and G and G, we can check it out on Thursday and decide if we want to base ourselves there or not!

Snug Harbor is going to go get enough 50/30 amp convertors, so that those in sites that need them will have them!

My understanding in the group sights is that the sewer connections are on the left side.  Check it out when you get there!!!

They said a big sack of firewood is $6, but if we want to use the BIG fireplace by the party tent, we might want to bring some extra wood.  Anyone have access to cheap wood?

Dogs are $2 each.  G-Whiz, for dogs over 100 pounds, the cost is per pound.

Please check-in when you get there.  Snug Harbor will have the assigned sites, in case you forget!

The gate code for March is 1005!!!

We have made a couple of changes in the site assignments.  They are below!

5G Naomi
      Tania
 6G Champ521 (sewer)
      SCCS
 7   Calstate360
 8   Lorie and Debbie
 9   Memory Maker
 10A 6Quigs
 11G Neff (sewer)
        Surfcal
 12    CWB
 13    Ralph
 14    Otter
 17    Hybrid Holly
 18G  Sammyslave (sewer)
         GSM X2

Hey Tania, check out the party tent if you are still going this weekend...
 (could be pretty rainy, the tent might be the place to be).

6Quigs

Hybrid Holly16 Families Signed up, not bad.
 My outlaws will be in Snuggle Inn #12 for the Saturday night, so not too far from the action.

I see you have us in site 10, which is a group site, by ourselves, or will we have to share with some non NNC people[:o]
 Any word on Sammyslave, and how many of his clan are attending!

Hybrid Holly

6Quigs6 8 or 10Quigs,
 No worries, Snug Harbor and I worked out some things this morning.  
 They said they would not rent out 10B to anyone.   I guess they heard about the reputation of the Quigs.
 Actually, they gave us a couple more sites that they had held for long term campers, so we moved a few folks around.  
 Sammyslave also has a Snuggle  Inn or two....so we are going to be a good sized group!

Hybrid HollyHow do you share a sewer? Really!

duanefamily mamma

Hybrid Holly

6Quigs
QuoteHow do you share a sewer? Really!

I am sure you will get some interesting replies to this one.
 In case you really are serious, here is how it works.
 At Snug Harbor the group sites consist of 2 side by side sites.  Both have water and electricity, but only one has sewer.  The campground does have a dump station.

otter

6QuigsHolly thanks for answering my questions today.  We are still pondering!!.  Hold on for a few more days and I will know for sure.  
  thanks again

The Memory Maker

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly
  we might want to bring some extra wood.  Anyone have access to cheap wood?

Yes we do! Cut down one of MIL s tree last year. Will be happy to contribute.

Civil_War_Buff

Hybrid Holly

12    CWB

HH,

Just a quick question, I looked at the " map"  on the Snug HarboUr link, and I see that you have me listed in si(gh)te 12, but there IS no site #12!?? Can you shed any li(gh)te on this for me?  There does appear to be a #12 Snuggle Inn, and I know that that is NOT the case...so.......any help would be appreciated!! I really want to make sure that I am UPwind from Ray s Nick Beer Powered Rocket Camper! [: (][;)]

Hybrid Holly

6Quigs
QuoteJust a quick question, I looked at the " map"  on the Snug HarboUr link, and I see that you have me listed in si(gh)te 12, but there IS no site #12!?? Can you shed any li(gh)te on this for me? There does appear to be a #12 Snuggle Inn, and I know that that is NOT the case...so.......any help would be appreciated!! I really want to make sure that I am UPwind from Ray s Nick Beer Powered Rocket Camper!  

CWB
 I guess you are right, see you at the next campout!
 ha,ha,ha..
 Site 12 is between 11 and 13.  Looks like they could not fit all the numbers on the map!

gsm x2

6QuigsLarry and Rita have a sewer and we don t.

I guess that we ll just drag our hose to their sewer.  Yep that will work.

Sharing sewers....a new level of sharing.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

Hybrid Holly

Site 12 is between 11 and 13

You mean just like on my 15 inch ruler? 12 is between 11 and 13, what a concept!!
 Thanks so much Holly, I " feel"  educated now....just like Nick!

HC <><

Surfcal

6QuigsHybrid Holly:

Great Rabble Rouse of CWB.  " See you at the next campout."   that s funny.  That ll get a bee in his bonnet.  See Larry, Sung Harbor doesn t even know you and they re RRing you already.

#12, that used to be my number when I played sports in school, the great contact sports, like badminton, chess tournaments and spelling bee.

So Larry, you wanna be by me and get " fumigated?"

Surfcal

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteSite 12 is between 11 and 13. Looks like they could not fit all the numbers on the map!

CWB:  Are you buying that???  Doesn t it sound like a set-up to you??   Perhaps it s a conspiracy.  Don t you wonder??

Surfcal

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

QuoteSite 12 is between 11 and 13. Looks like they could not fit all the numbers on the map!

CWB:  Are you buying that???  Doesn t it sound like a set-up to you??   Perhaps it s a conspiracy.  Don t you wonder??

G-Whiz:

I also heard that there is a Unicorn farm there at Snug Harbor (Kevin, Harbour?), where you can actually see real Unicorns. That ll be something wouldn t it?

Along the slough, there are also Mermaids.

Surfcal